Black People : A Black Man in Oklahoma may have infected over 170 women with HIV

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
According to this article:

http://www.channeloklahoma.com/news/3270351/detail.html

A man named Anthony Whitfield is facing charges of sexual assault, and is believed to have infected 170 women with HIV. This is a horrible situation for the women involved with this man. However it also confirms something I have long suspected....According to statistics Black Women have the highest rate of HIV in the world. That Black Women outnumber Black Men in HIV infection suggest that many are being infected by the same men (not black men in general). This case certainly provides evidence for my long standing belief. What can I say ladies.....protect yourself!

panafrica said:

A man named Anthony Whitfield is facing charges of sexual assault, and is believed to have infected 170 women with HIV. This is a horrible situation for the women involved with this man. However it also confirms something I have long suspected....According to statistics Black Women have the highest rate of HIV in the world. That Black Women outnumber Black Men in HIV infection suggest that many are being infected by the same men (not black men in general). This case certainly provides evidence for my long standing belief. What can I say ladies.....protect yourself!

If I was single today, I would probably become a catholic nun. You just never know the price that you pay until...

panafrica said:

Amen, protect yourself and keep your legs closed as long as you can!

Sekhemu said:
Amen, protect yourself and keep your legs closed as long as you can!

Keeping their legs closed, or at least being more selective about who they open their legs for is part of protecting themselves. I am sure none of these 170 women required this man to wear condoms. As seen in this case it only takes 1 irresponsible man to infect/impregnate hundreds of women. We as a people really need to start making more responsible choices in regards to our behavior (sexual or otherwise).

panafrica said:
Keeping their legs closed, or at least being more selective about who they open their legs for is part of protecting themselves. I am sure none of these 170 women required this man to wear condoms. As seen in this case it only takes 1 irresponsible man to infect/impregnate hundreds of women. We as a people really need to start making more responsible choices in regards to our behavior (sexual or otherwise).

I've been saying exactly this same thing, in a number of ways...for quite some time, Amen-Ra to that

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back