Black Short Stories : A BLACK HERO FOR A NEW AGE

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Froggy1, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    six fifty am in South Central Los Angeles
    alarm clock goes off WOOOOOOOOAOOAAOOAOAW
    Aaron: AAAH IM UP IM UP! *hits clock a little too hard and it breaks*
    aww dang how did that happen?
    *aarons mom calls him* aaron, you got thirty minutes to get ready
    Aaron: I KNOW MOM IM HURRYING!
    *aaron rushes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth and showers freakishly fast*
    aaron: wow *looks at clock* is that right I got twenty nine minutes left?
    that usually takes me five minutes anywaaaays *goes into room and gets clothes on and jacket and backpack* wow im really moving today
    BYE MOM!
    Aarons mom: but you didnt get breakfa.....boy is already gone ey hell be alright just like his father

meanwhile aaron arrives at the busstop to see his bus already leaving
    Aaron: aint that a bi()h! ay wait up for me
    Derrick: haaaaah aaron miss the bus
    Marlon: why is this fool trying to catch up with it by running?
    Shaunte: i think hes desperate
    Brittany: yeah he is girl
    *aaron starts running and realizes that hes in front of the bus* ey where did the bus go? *looks back* did i just run at superspeed? man today is weird. well why stop now? *runs to school*
    Marlon: is aaron doing what i think he is?
    Shaunte: yeah he is but how did he get superpowers
    Brittany: maybe hes one of those genefreaks you hear about on the news you know or like that rapper hotshot hes a genefreak you know that?
    Derrick: HOTSHOT MY MAIN MAN? hes one of those freaks?
    part one

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Aaron on wake up seem to have some strange things happening
    nice spin so far pt.2 please !!

3. Froggy1

Ratings:
    +2
    PART TWO

at school

Aaron: wow how am i gonna explain that when even i dont know how i did that? gotta talk to mike and derrick
    Derrick: MAN WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT?
    Mike: Man you were a blur practically!
    Aaron: i was?
    M&D:YEAH!
    Mike: so are you one of those genefreaks we keep hearing about on the news?
    Aaron: I dont know man i dont know. Whats gonna happen when everybody finds out?
    Mike: i think they already did man
    *bell rings* BUMBMBBMMBMBMBMMBMBMBMBMMMMMMM
    Aaron: well class is about to start well talk about that later alright guys peace!
    *aaron runs off at superspeed and makes it to class*
    Aaron: almost late.
    *class looks at aaron*
    Aaron: what?
    Ms Ciona: aaron these two gentlemen want to talk to you
    *two men near aarons desk walk up to the front and pull out some type of big handcuffs with a cyber lock*
    GFH1:im agent smith and this is agent marshall and we are here for your apprehension
    Aaron: WHAT DID I DO?
    GFH1: your a genefreak. genefreaks are a danger to society we must apprehend you and others like you for societys sake
    Aaron: guys you cant let em do this to me come on im not dangerous
    GFH1: in actuality you are *putts metacuffs on aaron* genefreak 23, you are under arrest of the us government
    Aaron: naw man you cant take me! *runs outside*
    GFH1: apprehend suspect 23 *step outside classroom and hand turns into a gun and sends a blast at aaron* this should stun him
    Aaron: AAH! *aaron jumps and is for some reason stuck in the air and has a gold glow around him* what the heck?....day keeps getting weirder and i feel it aint gonna stop

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    lol.........Aaron on some wild thing before day done he gonna be insane

keep it rolling pt.3

5. Froggy1

Ratings:
    +2
    PART THREE

*we come back to aaron being suspended in the air*
    Aaron: why am i stuck here in the air
    GFH: subject has initiated flight
    Aaron: i can fly? lets see *flies upward at superspeed* ahhhh yeah can get away now
    GFH1&2: follow subject in flight mode *feet turn into jetpacks* initiate pursuit
    Aaron: dont you guys give up AAAAAH! *gets blasted by GFH1's cannonarm*
    AAAH *eyes light up* what the heck is going on? *sees gold aura around him* YOU ARE GONNA GET IT *points at GFH1 and a blasts comes from his finger and hits GFH1*
    GFH1: MALFUNCTION MALFUnctiaiaiaiaiia *falls to the ground with wires hanging out and shuts down*
    Aaron: *looks at GFH2 and smiles* ohh yeah your next buddy!
    GFH2: Im afraid not suspect23 *pulls out cannon and blasts*
    Aaron: *dodges and blasts GFH2 and GFH2 goes down* Yes now i gotta get these cuffs off?*cuffs come off when he kills the GFH's* so they were robots? weird ey whats this box? *finds a blue box in one of the GFH's chest and turns it on to find a mysterious old asian man in the screen*
    ?????:your mission my GFH's are to capture these genefreaks and bring them to Facility Q. weve already have some of the subjects parents. Tell them this if you want them to come quietly. Heres a catalogue of all your targets *shows a screen with twenty three free genefreaks rest are captured* capture them and first part of our mission will be complete
    Aaron: Mom? DAD? I gotta save them but imll need some help. try and find these people. guess schools over for me today *flies off* first stop Chicago to find Hotshot the rapper

6. Froggy1

Ratings:
    +2
    PART FOUR: enter hotshot and doc

*we see a man in a red sweatshirt with fire around it walking out of a radioshack,this man is hotshot, the genefreak rapper who had his secret revealed now by the news, hes running from the cops who are trying to bust his geneticmisfit behind*
    Cops: PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE WE CAN SEE EM!
    Hotshot: ok but you asked for it officer! *puts hands up then blasts the officers car
    Cops: aaaah! * jump out of car* well get you ya punk kid!
    Hotshot: haah took care of them now i gotta get back to hoodlum and harry
    *meanwhile over the bulls stadium we find our hero aaron wondering what this whole thing is about*
    Aaron: wow this sucks. first i get attacked by the gov. then find out they wanna kill people like me now im trying to find people like me. I barely even know if these are all my powers! anyways the tracker says hotshot is in that building. wait thats the drago records building! wonder why hes still with them unless....*looks at scanner* omigooood! all the rappers on that label are genefreaks! even drago gotta go and take care of this *flies over there at superspeed*
    *at drago records Mr DRago, a man who looks like a six foot ten donovan mcnabb comes in the room to talk to his group the furious five*
    Drago: as you know about the hunt for us guys i want to tell you that ive found a very reliable ally....