Occupation
Chemist
http://la-gun.com/manning/

Where do they find these people?

:em0200:

Man to me that wasn't a worthy watch
it's crazy how our own continue to beat there own down for these other folkz
brainwashed !

Besides being an obvious self hater, that is living in another century. Thus the whitey is mad we better be scared, act. I think he is being very well paid to spew this crap. The Birther/Tea Bag movement has no blacks involved. So they are now paying them to belong

Besides being an obvious self hater, that is living in another century. Thus the whitey is mad we better be scared, act. I think he is being very well paid to spew this crap. The Birther/Tea Bag movement has no blacks involved. So they are now paying them to belong

Every one has a right to their opinion,
but fascism means using ones heart instead of ones head in regards to politics, and folks have already had 8 years of that ,

now here is a guy Dr Phil Valentine, that most folks here already know, and he has an opinion,
about this, I do not condone it but it seems to be aplicable to the post;
Folks can use their own judgement;

Every one has a right to their opinion,
but fascism means using ones heart instead of ones head in regards to politics, and folks have already had 8 years of that ,

now here is a guy Dr Phil Valentine, that most folks here already know, and he has an opinion,
about this, I do not condone it but it seems to be aplicable to the post;
Folks can use their own judgement;

He could have kept that opinion to himself

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back