Black Spirituality Religion : A Battle In Hell

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by phynxofkemet, Jul 17, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    A few moons ago I contacted a Mama Wata high priestess for a reading to determine the cause of the disruptions in my life. We spoke briefly after much tribulation of even trying to make simple arrangments for a phone divination. Upon which time I was told that my ancestors were not at peace, that an Ebo was needed and I would need to visit her for another ceremony of protection from numerous enemies. I would have no peace in my life until then I was told. Well that was 3-4 months ago, and the journey so far has been more than trying. My most intimate relationship has been challenged and while we remain comrades, we are both weary of the onslaught of bad times. We moved into our own place 2 months ago only to have a slumlord inform us after 2 weeks that he wanted to rent the house to friends of his, and could we be gone in 8 days? By what seemed a miracle we found another apartment in 10 days moved all my belongings out of storage only to have the apartment flood 3 days ago from an old washing machine! I made a move from a small town back into the city in the beginning of the year and not one good thing has happened since then.
    Mind you, not much grace was happening before that - but the escalation of events is mind blowing and my son is due by the end of August.

We are looking once again at having disruption in our home. I am quite at odds as to what to do. The journey to seek this woman's help seems frightening in my condition - not to mention that I am somewhat scared of traveling the Southern states on my own. My partner would not be able to make the journey with me for financial reasons and my family would think I've lost my mind. Now, I've usually had good fortune in my life, and been very blessed. Even now, there is much love and support around us, and food in my fridge for which I am so grateful. But my inner strength is shaky right now and I cannot believe that I can be faced with so much diversity at once!

For the first time in my life, I am completely financially dependent on others, which makes $1200 in Ebo and ceremony seem like a fantasy. And this period ought to be one of joy and celebration not stress and anxiety.

No matter what I will make it through this, because I am determined, and curious! I just wanted to share this very strange very challenging passage with you cuz if I don't talk about it, it might seem crazier than it actually is.

:qqb010:

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    how far south do you have to travel?

3. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Distance is

2012 Miles or 3239 Kilometers, and there's no direct flight into the city which means driving or taking a bus into the country I guess.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I THINK I KNOW WHERE U GOING BUT IF IM CORRECT THEN THIS PRIESTESS IS A GOOD PERSON. I KNOW A DUDE WHO WORK WITH HER B4 AND SAID SHE WAS GREAT BUT WAS HARD ON MASCULINE THINGS IF U CATCH MY HINT.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I think I know, too. And I think I know who you're talking about.

Blackbird

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

SHE THE REAL DEAL, I HAVE THOUGHT OF GOING MYSELF AND GETTING SOME WORK IN BUT WAS NOT LED HER WAY YET.ALSO YOYU SHOULD GO, FIND THE MONEY SOMEHOW AND GO!!!