Black Relationships : A Baby Daddy and His Drama

sunny01 said:
I appreciate your honesty. I will pity her because she can't let go, but as far as respect is concerned, she needs to get some for herself before I or anyone else can respect her. She's ghetto and hoodish,and that's scary The girl literally cursed him out and me for no reason.I don't even know this person, and she has animosity towards me. She should be mad at her pathetic self for having no self love. When do women let go of something that was never theirs??!!!! She's a tortured soul, and I refuse to let her get the satisfaction of making us miserable. But I will invite her to my wedding!!!! LOL!!!!! I can't feel anything postitive for her because she despises me because she's still trapped in yesteryear, and he's long moved on. It's her ridiculous ghetto attitude that will make it hard for us to get along. I tried to deal with the situation, but she blatantly stated, "that we don't deserve to live happily ever after while she's miserable!!!" UH, how dumb can she be?? She was miserable when he was leading her on years ago, and the writing was on the wall that he wasn't trying be serious or settle down, but she was older and obviously more desperate but not wiser. I thought women matured faster than men?!! My how the world has changed. Once again,"people show you who they are!!!" For now, I'm willing to accept the situation, but can she!!??? If not I suppose that it will inevitably more dramatic for her than for me, my fiance, and our future children. Beauty vs. the Beast!! Round one ding ding!!!! LOL. Oh yeah, pretty girls don't fight!!

Sister Sunny ... i wish you and your extended Family the very best.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back