Black Spirituality Religion : A 1 DAY FAST ..... OCTOBER 15

Thanky you Destee & Queen............

your energies in this righteous cause are greatly appreciated!!

You can do it Queen
You can do it Queen
you CAN do it...............

SATURDAY THE 15TH FAMILY...............SUN UP TI'LL SUN DOWN.......& let us reflect on all of the recent tragedy on this day as well & you will find that you don't think of food when you think of others and how their situation is worse than yours.........(just one for us to grow on)

If your stomach growls, it is not that you are hungry your stomach is a clock & it is just used to eating around that time of day so it goes off like an ALARM waking you up in the morning!

"the mind is infinite" - Power to you all

- if any one has any urge to eat on the 15th, please come into the chat room & I will be there most of the day to help you thru it..............

MzBlkAngel said:
Count me in...a question...i take meds I am to eat with taking them so i wont get sick ...How can i get around this to fast?

On second thought mzblk, since you have too eat while taking pills you can do a "Meatless" fast on this day.....therefore making it a win win situation!!

can you take you pills with a salad or some fruit/vegeatables & just drink plenty of water all day..........

This way you will still be fasting with us!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back