Africa : A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism

A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism

The company recently partnered with FCB/SIX, a data-driven creative agency, to create an AI platform which collects real time social media posts of black travelers throughout the continent.

Haleluya Hadero
Quartz

View attachment 17326

It's a pure racist remark :facepalm:

Trump's 'go back' remark: In workplace, it might be illegal

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which enforces federal laws against workplace bias, explicitly cites comments like "go back to where you came from" as examples of "potentially unlawful conduct."

1563743792150.png
Trump Language Impact
FILE - This Tuesday, July 16, 2019 image from video provided by WSET-TV shows a sign for the Friendship Baptist Church which reads, "America: Love it or Leave It" in Appomattox, Va. Amid a national furor over President Donald Trump’s tweet urging four Democratic congresswomen to “go back” to their home countries, Pastor E. W. Lucas is gaining attention with the sign at his church. (WSET-TV via AP)

DAVID CRARY and ALEXANDRA OLSON
Associated Press

:facepalm:

Why ‘send her back’ is even worse than ‘lock her up’

...now having gotten away with this outrage — having, in fact, been rewarded for his assault on the rule of law by election to the nation’s highest office — Trump is committing an even worse offense against the very foundation of our republic.

With his “go back” demands and his followers’ chants of “send her back,” Trump is signaling that a refugee from Somalia — or even an African American from Cincinnati, a Palestinian American from Detroit or a Latino American from the Bronx — is an alien, an outsider, someone who is not welcome in a country that, as he previously said, is already “full.”

FJ2VLCVIUEI6TBZTJDEHENPTSY.jpg

President Trump, holding a sheet of paper referencing Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), speaks at a Cabinet meeting in the White House on July 16. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is sitting to Trump's left. (Alex Brandon/AP)

By Max Boot
Columnist

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which enforces federal laws against workplace bias, explicitly cites comments like "go back to where you came from" as examples of "potentially unlawful conduct."

WOW! I've heard about his comments on internet and did not really know what it was about until lately.
I am supposing that he makes certain comments on Twitter but I do not use Twitter so, I usually find out about certain information by and by. But now, I think that this is bad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back