Africa : A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism

Hello Chevron, "Black and Abroad" does sound better.. It's the "Go" that makes it comes off as an innuendo for some. Personally, I feel folks are just way too sensitive aside from taking things out of context.. It's only derogatory if it's meant that way!

Yes, I agree in that it is only derogative if it's deliberate and meant to be racist.
I think that in so many situations there will always be negative people but as long as the leaders in our government do not support it then it should not be taken to heart.

Yes, I agree in that it is only derogative if it's deliberate and meant to be racist.
I think that in so many situations there will always be negative people but as long as the leaders in our government do not support it then it should not be taken to heart.
Hey Chevron, apparently the company is rebranding the narrative associated with the term GO Back to Africa to present it in a positive light since the term is used over 4500 times a month on social media in a deraogative context. So, These brothers and their company Black and Abroad have partnered with a firm that will redact any Go Back to Africa post on social media with some positive content about Africa. Redefining the Go Back to Africa Negative Narrative

Hey Chevron, apparently the company is rebranding the narrative associated with the term GO Back to Africa to present it in a positive light since the term is used over 4500 times a month on social media in a deraogative context. So, These brothers and their company Black and Abroad have partnered with a firm that will redact any Go Back to Africa post on social media with some positive content about Africa. Redefining the Go Back to Africa Negative Narrative

Now that is good news. 4500 times!?

I may be wrong but I think you may have misunderstood brother SOA.
Anytime that term is used by someone on social media in a derogatory context it will be redacted and something positive will be displayed about Africa in it's place..

Thanks for bringing that to light Al D. I didn't think of it that way. Again thanks and have a good weekend. A good friend and admirer.
Hey Brother, it is all about the light, isn't it? It is my pleasure and I appreciate the kind words.. Backatcha!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back