Black People : 9mm ammo.. IS BEING DISCONTINUED SO YOU HAVE NONE!

WELL.....WHAT I SAID WASN'T A ONE-UP , OR A PUT-DOWN , A TELEGRAPHED PUNCH , OR NONSENSE.....

BUT I DO REMEMBER TELLING YOU THAT I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MESSAGE....IN SUMMARY...

SO.....CONSIDERING THAT YOU APPEAR TO BE ALL ABOUT A DEBATE , 1ST & FOREMOST.....AND CONSIDERING THAT WHAT I HAD TO SAY SEEMS TO MAKE NO SENSE TO YOU....TAKE THIS WITH YOU....

I COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOUR MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING.....AND I'M NOT GOING TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU MENTIONED IT.....BUT HERE'S WHAT I LEARNED....BY BEING REAL WITH MY BLACKNESS :

FOUNDATION......STRUCTURE.....TEAMWORK

I'M A DOER....( that's do - er )....IN CASE IT DON'T MAKE SENSE...

WARRIOR
MY APOLOGIES, I AM WITH YOU ON THAT ALL THE WAY

let me make myself clear.....

So you out of all the folks on this board believe in white supremacy as a fact and that we are helpless guinea pigs in a labaratory

I PRAY THAT YOUR ANCESTORS FORGIVE YOU FOR SUCH A STUPID STATEMENT

the system of white supremacy has instilled such a level of self hate and negativity in the current generation of black people as to make progress difficult if not impossible.

the system of white supremacy has instilled such a level of self hate and negativity in the current generation of black people as to make progress difficult if not impossible.

So, in other words when concerning Black Folks....

it's a wrap..?
as in,...'thats all folks'?

I strongly disagree...

that is not what i said...

So, in other words when concerning Black Folks....

it's a wrap..?
as in,...'thats all folks'?

I strongly disagree...

did you ever play sports or martial arts? i did both. did you ever go into combat without evaluating your opponents strengths and weaknesses?
please do not pretend that the enemy does not have significant power.

the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution.

you cannot solve a problem by pretending that it does not exist.
in fact, acknowledging the problem is the first step toward defeating it.

i believe that black people misbehave as a direct result of poison from the white community.
i do not believe that black people are intrinsically negative.
i see removing the poison as a step toward freeing ourselves.
you cannot remove the poison if you deny that it is present.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back