Black People : 9mm ammo.. IS BEING DISCONTINUED SO YOU HAVE NONE!

the white power structure has been successful in instilling a level of black self hatred in folk that effectively prevents any progress

those who go along with it, only do so because they do not know any better, do not see it, or are too lazy to think, or find truth, for themselves...

I believe the mind works to put together data in bits and pieces, to make images understandable, and once labels get stamped into a thought, whether right, or wrong, that becomes the final analysis.

the advice though, that I have to counter act, negative, or n****tive thinking, is to do as The Oracle stated in that one movie, and

'make up your own Da*n mind'...

this can be done by what is called first hand "re"search, in order to reprogram, rethink, and remaster.

looking inward, not just to the heavens, nor to the abyss only, but mainly all around. it is in us.

loving ourselves first is the only solution to eliminate self hate, *seems like a no brainer, and a redundant statement right?

I dont mean to drift off about white power structure, but this needs to be said I feel, to help, not to hurt, so please bare with me..

but in each of us we could be dealing with issues, from childhood, that still haunt us to this day.

between family, friends, how we were done wrong, to whatever...

an illustration I would like to use is a box, and if I gave everyone in Destee a rock to hold, and had you all stand in a circle, and as I walked by, one was placed inside:

this one.. for the times I was made fun of because of my weight..

this one.. for that dirty sob who molested me when I was 6..

this one.. for my Daddy not being there to protect me..

this one.. for my Brothers who offered me drugs at a young age..

this one.. for me beings teased by classmates because I was too dark..

this one, and that one, and this one, over and over again, and again..

by the time I grow up..and for some this all happens even before they reach their teens, but by the time I grow up, I am overloaded, and have such a load of crap to carry, that I did not have anything that I myself added to this mess!
so unfair because while I struggle to deal with this insanity, I still am expected to be a happy adolescent, a respectable young man etc.. etc..etc..but no! there has got to come a time where I start to return all that was placed upon me!*not by doing to others what was done to me, no of course not, but by holding those who hurt me accountable..
I then give you back all the crap placed inside my Box (life), because you had no right..
touching me whatsoever!

you had no right, leaving me, in those times, when I needed a Father the most

you were wrong for introducing me to drugs, period

how dare you make fun of me for my beautiful Black skin..

so, on and so forth I have to realize that I am worth loving me, I cant change all that happened, and the tough part can be forgiveness..finding ways to build through others, or bringing charges against those who hurt you, counseling works, helps, spiritual guidance, support groups...but you know how we do, I mean come on counseling? lets suppress our feelings, chalk all of it up as life, and explode down the road, on those who dont deserve it..(sarcasm)

as, tyler perry so brilliantly put it, in one of his plays, *gritting teeth* -forgive-,... 'not for them, but for you, you are up at night tossing, and fussing, *drugging, self medicating* while they are sound asleep, not giving a rats arse about you..

it at times can be a long, tiresome process, but a much needed one, cause holding up other folk on our shoulders, who hate themselves, and therefore work endlessly to drag us down along with them, is a thankless job to say the least...

And let me add..

sorry for going all over on this thread but,

from this day forward, we should excercise common courtesy to one another more ,challenging our lazy mind, when it wants to prejudge because of what we have been trained to think, and act towards us. we get so caught up in the hustle & bustle *elbows and A**holes*..

but,

instead of scurrying past me on the street with your head turned, or down, as to avoid all contact, in fear of a possible conflict...

a simple nod of acknowlegement, or a greeting, may just work wonders for us both.

we are all in this together...no one makes it out alive.:10500:

one can either make sense
or they can

telegraph thier punches

WELL.....WHAT I SAID WASN'T A ONE-UP , OR A PUT-DOWN , A TELEGRAPHED PUNCH , OR NONSENSE.....

BUT I DO REMEMBER TELLING YOU THAT I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MESSAGE....IN SUMMARY...

SO.....CONSIDERING THAT YOU APPEAR TO BE ALL ABOUT A DEBATE , 1ST & FOREMOST.....AND CONSIDERING THAT WHAT I HAD TO SAY SEEMS TO MAKE NO SENSE TO YOU....TAKE THIS WITH YOU....

I COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOUR MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING.....AND I'M NOT GOING TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU MENTIONED IT.....BUT HERE'S WHAT I LEARNED....BY BEING REAL WITH MY BLACKNESS :

FOUNDATION......STRUCTURE.....TEAMWORK

I'M A DOER....( that's do - er )....IN CASE IT DON'T MAKE SENSE...

WARRIOR

Although I do not encourage the listings, or plans that we have for attacks, or counter...

Do keep in mind Brothers, and Sisters,

if you are to live by the sword...

it would serve you best, to learn, and be crafters of your own weaponry(armory, bullets, and what not)...

as for me, I dont, and most likely wont ever own arms...

You die by the sword!

I felt this way Brother Josef

Until a white supervisor threatened to kill me. His exact words. In public.. with other blacks (sellouts...the ones who helped him fight me... who helped him set me up...a job, try to threaten me with job loss... I'm ready to loose a job.. I am not taking no racism or crap ) there and other whites there.

I took him ( that white man ) down intellectually.
I shoved his company rules down his throat. Because while he promoted them.
He was not following them.

I also sent his wife pictures of him cheating on her. I wrecked his job, and home life.
You know they get suicidal and possibly homicidal when they loose money and stuff.

I can battle fist to cuff. But he is a mad man.. and now he and I to this day have restraining orders to never contact. :SuN042:

Although I do not encourage the listings, or plans that we have for attacks, or counter...

I am not in any way encouraging violence. But if it becomes time. I am ready to die to protect myself. my childen, and family and friends. No Man.. will lay his hands on me!

I won't lay mine on him unless he is within my three foot comfort... swing zone. Even if he stills me one in the jaw.. that is all he is granted.

those who go along with it, only do so because they do not know any better, do not see it, or are too lazy to think, or find truth, for themselves...

I believe the mind works to put together data in bits and pieces, to make images understandable, and once labels get stamped into a thought, whether right, or wrong, that becomes the final analysis.

the advice though, that I have to counter act, negative, or n****tive thinking, is to do as The Oracle stated in that one movie, and

'make up your own Da*n mind'...

this can be done by what is called first hand "re"search, in order to reprogram, rethink, and remaster.

looking inward, not just to the heavens, nor to the abyss only, but mainly all around. it is in us.

loving ourselves first is the only solution to eliminate self hate, *seems like a no brainer, and a redundant statement right?

I dont mean to drift off about white power structure, but this needs to be said I feel, to help, not to hurt, so please bare with me..

but in each of us we could be dealing with issues, from childhood, that still haunt us to this day.

between family, friends, how we were done wrong, to whatever...

an illustration I would like to use is a box, and if I gave everyone in Destee a rock to hold, and had you all stand in a circle, and as I walked by, one was placed inside:

this one.. for the times I was made fun of because of my weight..

this one.. for that dirty sob who molested me when I was 6..

this one.. for my Daddy not being there to protect me..

this one.. for my Brothers who offered me drugs at a young age..

this one.. for me beings teased by classmates because I was too dark..

this one, and that one, and this one, over and over again, and again..

by the time I grow up..and for some this all happens even before they reach their teens, but by the time I grow up, I am overloaded, and have such a load of crap to carry, that I did not have anything that I myself added to this mess!
so unfair because while I struggle to deal with this insanity, I still am expected to be a happy adolescent, a respectable young man etc.. etc..etc..but no! there has got to come a time where I start to return all that was placed upon me!*not by doing to others what was done to me, no of course not, but by holding those who hurt me accountable..
I then give you back all the crap placed inside my Box (life), because you had no right..
touching me whatsoever!

you had no right, leaving me, in those times, when I needed a Father the most

you were wrong for introducing me to drugs, period

how dare you make fun of me for my beautiful Black skin..

so, on and so forth I have to realize that I am worth loving me, I cant change all that happened, and the tough part can be forgiveness..finding ways to build through others, or bringing charges against those who hurt you, counseling works, helps, spiritual guidance, support groups...but you know how we do, I mean come on counseling? lets suppress our feelings, chalk all of it up as life, and explode down the road, on those who dont deserve it..(sarcasm)

as, tyler perry so brilliantly put it, in one of his plays, *gritting teeth* -forgive-,... 'not for them, but for you, you are up at night tossing, and fussing, *drugging, self medicating* while they are sound asleep, not giving a rats arse about you..

it at times can be a long, tiresome process, but a much needed one, cause holding up other folk on our shoulders, who hate themselves, and therefore work endlessly to drag us down along with them, is a thankless job to say the least...

And let me add..

sorry for going all over on this thread but,

from this day forward, we should excercise common courtesy to one another more ,challenging our lazy mind, when it wants to prejudge because of what we have been trained to think, and act towards us. we get so caught up in the hustle & bustle *elbows and A**holes*..

but,

instead of scurrying past me on the street with your head turned, or down, as to avoid all contact, in fear of a possible conflict...

a simple nod of acknowlegement, or a greeting, may just work wonders for us both.

we are all in this together...no one makes it out alive.:10500:

Brother Josef

so unfair because while I struggle to deal with this insanity, I still am expected to be a happy adolescent, a respectable young man etc..

Yes you are.

Brother

The crap inner city youth had to deal with in my day, has morphed into something unreal.

My father was not there for me.
I still knew I had to be a good and cooperative child to my parents.

Even him.

He has passed and all the love to him.
He just never got to know me or me truly him.
I love that man no less.. Out of respect for my Father.
He is my father and I have to live and be responsible for myself.

I can't blame who was not there and who picked on me.
What I didn't grow up with.
When I didn't have the things I desired like clothes and stuff at thirteen.
I took a job at a warehouse unloading trucks.
Paid under the table, but I took responsibility and knew I was only responsible for my own behavior early on.
Bought my first car at sixteen.

My father and mother ( in their time and in work, and like many still suffer today ) dealt with racism.. It presented short comings for them.
So I have this deep hate and no tolerance for it.

That is why I have no fear. I saw what it can do. If I gave up my power.
This is how I achieved that power.

A few white co-workers were rich. They didn't need to be working in a warehouse. They were doing it for fun. What I quickly noticed is they were not getting respect because they were white. They were getting away with more like being late and stuff because they didn't need the job. Holding a job, and a boss threatening to fire you is powerful. Makes you swallow bile and stuff you would not tolerate on the streets.

So I don't cower when the boss comes in mad. Talking about firing me. I say and have said. Get the papers ready. No fear and he backed off. He could not intimidate me.. lost his only source of power...so he didn't pressure me and play the game done by racist supervisors with me.

It even worked with a Black supervisor. I have my talent and skills in place.
I worked hard to build my work skills. I have no fear of loss. my attitude is go get some more or another one. I don't want to and do not desire to be where I am not wanted .. so let me go so I can go get my unemployment. It doesn't happen much any more.. because It may be sensed I don't give a Dam.

the white power structure has been successful in instilling a level of black self hatred in folk that effectively prevents any progress
So you out of all the folks on this board believe in white supremacy as a fact and that we are helpless guinea pigs in a labaratory

I PRAY THAT YOUR ANCESTORS FORGIVE YOU FOR SUCH A STUPID STATEMENT

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back