Black People : 9mm ammo.. IS BEING DISCONTINUED SO YOU HAVE NONE!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Aug 24, 2009.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    GANGBANGERS, CHOICE 9mm glock.

Using up all the existing ammo shooting his own people on the block.
    by the end of the year, the supply will be dried up.. and GONE.

THEN WHITEY .. SHEET DRESSED KLANS MEN WILL COME DOWN FROM THE HILLS LIKE A STORM
    FROM THE HILLS OF MONTANA. THERE ARE GUN DEALING HUMMERS DEALERS, SELLING ASSAULTS.

WHEN THE RACE IS TO ELIMINATE YA!
    THEY ARE STOPPING THE PRODUCTION, .. making no more nine..
    TO CONTROL THE DISRUPTION.
    THAT MAY BE PLANNED. Then who will be DISARMED.

I am not an alarmist, but something is going on.
    It is purposely being done, in this manner, because if you have no ammo to fight,
    you will not put up a long.... or much of a fight.

:fyi: WAKE UP, STOP TALKING TRASH, ARGUING RELIGON, AND GET YOUR AMMO STASHED. :SuN042:

ARGUING RELIGION IS:

My eggs taste better scrambled. Your eggs aren't prepared right.
    My eggs are Sunny side up.

Better and are the original way. They were like this in the day our people ruled.

Gulliver Travels ...was about a disagreement over the egg.
    A religious / political difference of opinions.

No...It should be cracked from the small end.
    No... it should be cracked from the large end.

Then there was a war
    for ever and ever over ( who ) was right and more true.

Then the plates get pushed across the table, shoved onto each other face...
    EAT MINE OR YOUR UN...INFORMED AND IGNORANT!

One prefering this.. and another believing that.

When some don't want the other BROTHERS views and ways,
    and some don't want the OTHER brothers views and ways.

DISTURBING THE PEACE OF THIS SITE.

I don't see this game of divide and arguing being played on that other black site.
    If I had one wish.. puff.. no religious topics allowed.

THIS is a POETRY SITE!

ALL... Played here under learning and teaching.
    Sharing and stuff.

It isn't that important to fight about,
    consume your every day, world and life with.

I ( eat my eggs ) practice mine.
    You ( eat your eggs ) practice yours.

You are being set up.

And looking the other way.

Spending time fighting against each other.

While the PLAN of the MAN... and his intent soon... is to put a boot.
    In all of our ARSES regardless of the religions practiced.

Better get your life and focus right! :geek:

===================
    Looking for bulk 9mm ammo - Stunt Bike Forum

Just like the title says, lookin for low price 9mm ammo for range shooting, Wally world has dried up around here, and payin $12 for 50rds at ***** is killin me... Lookin for at least 1000, but can get ... good luck, ammo's getting harder to find these days. big 5 had it for $12.00 a box the other day and walmart was $9.99...
    402k - 57 sec @ 56k www.stuntlife.com/forums/436-guns-weapons/246853-lookin...
    =========

Wal-Mart out of Winchester 9mm??? - Survivalist Forum

I went to Wally World in Punta Gorda today for Winchester 9mm. ... stuff is definitly getting harder to find. natchesz supply is out of almost all of the .223 they carry. the really pricy match stuff and some sellor and bellot is left at 7.50 a box green tip and 7 for 55 fmj. im getting a lil concerned what the hecks going...
    159k - 23 sec @ 56k www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=10492

2. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    the problem though is that G's are not aiming for those coming from the hills of Montana, nor the Klan...

They are gunning against those who look like them, and who have killed their Home boys/ girls meaning loved ones... they hold loyalty to that which has shown them the affection, attention they believe they need.

the turf wars, include opportunist who look to destroy, any and all those who step on the profits of drug dealers.

so,

if the ammo for one particular weapon becomes scarce, or discontinued, those relying on weapons against the other will simply use other weapons.

the gun of choice will just shift, and through Rap music that speaks to the masses to destroy those, who look like you and I, who belive that picking up a weapon in the first place is the only rational solution to survival...

the problem stems to, from not knowing how to constructively use problem solving skills, most never were taught them to begin with, and Ego, fear misunderstandings, take over any logical thinking..

once the overall thinking of the Gangmember changes, and they see like many of the OG's who woke up, then you or we will have the backing of Free Black men, and Women who understand that this idea of false survival was, and is useless...

they most likely own
    no land, no stores, no property except for the few cars, houses,..

it is the state of mind that has to change..

so could you imagine a new nation of ex Gangsters, ex pimps, ex thugs with a new thinking...
    aiming for a new enemy...

Unstoppable!!!

they would be, and most importantly we will gain, much needed, much wanted allies.

humans period resort in the sword, or knives, rocks, tanks, missiles etc to attack,

it is in the mind, the weapon launched from a didstance only makes it easier to attack, *less personal I feel* or to make sure those who you attack do not get up to strike back at you.*the one hitter quitter* use to be a Boxers Blow a K.O, but now...

3. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    We need to stop going i cirles as a people

After the 80s we got the notion that teenagers werent Our people too and let the illuminati create hip hop to program our youth to glorify what the last Poets described as the N word mentality; anything counter Afrocentric and counter unity

The great efforts and achievements of the gangs becoming political in the 70s like enering the Panthers or the Young Lords (http://www.democracynow.org/2009/8/21/young_lords)
    was watered down by cointelpro and the flooding of the community with imported narcotics , while at the same time killing off or damaging for life those in the community that faught against that.
    That gave rise to the drugy 80s, do your own thing, and forget all those efforts of the 70s.

While we sit here and wax nostalgic of the "Arm the Masses" concept and photos of Huey wioth an M16,
    The military industrial complex has kept the vampire of Ed Meese alive by organizing well planned strategies for weapons that make the pistol, rifle and assualt rifle obsolete, as well as the utilization of such for crowd control.

The Panama Deception clearly shows the power of these weapons, one of which sliced a car door like butter.
    Psychotropic weapons that use microwaves to attack the neuron system, can make it impossible to pull a trigger let alone hold a gun.

With 800 billion dollars and a fascist economy facing a real and hard hitting depression, I still do not understand how we have not understood the greates modality of defense at Our disposal

Job walk outs and boycotts
    A strategic Black Solidarity Day , or Day of Absence, let alone boycotting the major holidays during a depression has a more serious and long lasting effect on letting ones voice be heard.

As far as personal self defense, the Bible says it plainly to those born in the 60s and 70s and have a knowledge of Self and of the plutocracy;
    To him who has it is given, and to him who has not, even that what they have shall be taken.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i'm glad i still have my old mans 45...

one love
    khasm

5. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thanks Josef

I was going to buy some ammo. I found it hard to get.

True

No common Courtesy at all. It shows in the disrespect they show females.

6. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    And they aren't afraid to us them.

I'm down with this idea. Especially the Holiday time.
    Lumps of coal.. in their bottom line.

7. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298
    I UNDERSTAND......AND I AGREE......COMPLETELY....

I HAVE BEEN TELLING BROTHERS FOR YEARS.....TO BUY AMMO AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS....AND TO GET A NEW GUN AT LEAST EVERY 2 TO 3 YEARS....

THESE COWARD-HEARTED ******** AIN'T PLAYING.....I DEAL WITH THEM EVERYDAY , I SEE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES , THE SMIRKS , THE GESTURES , AND THE DEEP-SEEDED RESENTMENT WHEN I BUST UP THEIR WEIGHTLESS PLOTS THEY PUT TOGETHER.....

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE FAMILY HERE.....BUT I AM KNOWN TO STAND UP AGAINST THESE HATE-FILLED PEOPLE....

HELL....I DON'T CARE WHAT ANOTHER BROTHER WORSHIPS......AS LONG AS HE HAS MY BACK WHEN THE S**T HITS THE FAN.......I DEFINITELY WILL HAVE HIS.....

AM I GONNA GO INTO HIS HOUSE AND RUN IT DOWN TO HIM A TO Z HOW WRONG HIS RELIGION OR HIS PERSPECTIVE IS ??.............HELL NAW !!

IM GONNA GO INTO HIS HOUSE......SHOW RESPECT REGARDLESS WHAT HE REPRESENTS.....AND ASK HIM IF HE IS DOWN......AND IF HE IS.....DOES HE HAVE A PLAN....??

THE WHITE MAN WAS THE 5TH OR 6TH RACE TO ENSLAVE US...ACCORDING TO HISTORY......SO YOU CAN BEST BELIEVE I AM MAD AS HELL THAT WE ARE STILL ANSWERING TO WHITE PEOPLE NOW , JUST LIKE WE WERE BEFORE THE CIVIL WAR.....

WE ARE STILL OCCUPYING MORE THAN HALF OF THE PRISONS.....AND WE ARE STILL EXERCISING ENERGY TOWARDS PROVING ANOTHER BLACK PERSON WRONG.....INSTEAD OF GETTING DOWN AND GETTING READY.....

THERE'S NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THESE COWARDS NOT ONLY HAVE A COLLECTIVE PLAN.....BUT THEY ARE COMING IN LARGE NUMBERS....LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE.......I JUST HOPE THAT THOSE BRAINWASHED BROTHERS THAT BELIEVE IN THE WHITE MAN WILL WAKE UP BEFORE I ADJUST MY SCOPE....

ENOUGH OF MY RANTING....I FOUND A SITE.....CALLED THE ARMORY....

THEY HAVE 9MM BULLETS FOR SALE......A BOX OF 25 FOR 8 BUCKS...

THEY ARE SPANISH-MADE......

HERE'S THE LINK......http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/9mm_ammo.html

WARRIOR

8. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    You see Malcolm said there is no such thing as a bloodless revolution

What is the life blood of a once capitalist and now faqscist nation , but money???

how we strategicaly use it is our best and cheepest and easiest defense,
    what's in our hand?????????? now??.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRIJYzhhELU

They cantake your guns or stop them from working or functioning, but they cannot take your common sense

9. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298
    MALCOLM ALSO SAID THAT AN UNCLE TOM IS BETTER OFF DEAD.....

HE ALSO SAID......" IF YOU PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE LAP OF A MAN WITH A NOOSE....THEN WHO HAS COMMITTED THE CRIME ? "

I GOT PLENTY IN MY HAND BROTHER....BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MESSAGE..

WARRIOR

10. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    Although I do not encourage the listings, or plans that we have for attacks, or counter...

Do keep in mind Brothers, and Sisters,

if you are to live by the sword...

it would serve you best, to learn, and be crafters of your own weaponry(armory, bullets, and what not)...

as for me, I dont, and most likely wont ever own arms...