Brother AACOOLDRE : 911: coded Bible verses

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jun 21, 2003.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    911: True coded Biblical verses
    By Andre Austin

A couple of weeks ago I read that Arab Freemasons plotted the World trade center bombings. This information came from Egyptologist John Anthony West Website.
    I don’t know if this is true but there are some remarkable Bible verses that match up with 911.

1. Did the terrorist pick September 11 (911) for a coded Bible message? Well lets see.
    2. In Revelations Chapter 9 verse 11 (911). “And they had a King over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon”. Apollo/Apollyon are one in the same. Both are associated with fire. Apollyon has a furnace and kills by fire (Rev 13:2 and 18. Apollo was called the “God of Light”. Paul declares in 2 Corinthians 11:13-14 that the anti Christ is an angel of light.
    3. Apollyon/Apollo is mentioned again in Rev 13 has healing a mortal wound of another beast; having two horns like a lamb (Ram) working magic by bringing fire coming down from the sky; and having the number of 666. Now we know the terrorist brought planes down from the sky using fuel for fire to make the WTC come down in clouds of smoke like a furnace.
    4. The Greek historian Herodotus reports that Apollo is the Egyptian name of Horus. Horus wears the Horns of Amen-Ra of the Ram. The Bible used precise language by saying its “like a lamb”. Nothing is like a lamb but a ram, go to the dictionary and see. I bring this point up because this would tie in the Mason (Children of the sun) into play here.
    5. Another Greek writer (Plutarch) states 666 were associated with the Crocodile. All Egyptians Kings were the personification of Horus and anointed themselves with the fat of crocodiles on their foreheads just like in Rev 13: 16. Horus claims he was born from a crocodile star.
    6. So we see Apollyon/Apollo/Horus are one and the same persons. Horus has over 200 similarities to Jesus. This makes him a prime candidate for Paul’s angel of light. Horus name is associated with scorch or burn. Horus makes “Grape water” at a Canal. Jesus makes wine from water at Cana. I could go on and on with dozens more comparisons.

So it seems that 911 is connected to Masons. Why Arabs who supposed to be Muslims would leave Masonic and Biblical verses will be debated for years to come.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Note: Apolloyon/Abaddon name is mentioned 6 times in the Hebrew Bible. He was king/angel of bottomless pit/abyss. Abyss is “The deep” dark water from which the devil comes out of. Now the Egyptian mythology has the sun/light being born out of nun/water.
    Martin Bernal states: “ Michael Astour points out the similarities between Apollo’s [Appolloyon] bow and that shown to Noah lighting up the world after the flood. His main concern is to demonstrate the parallels between this description of Membliaros and the ‘Pall of darkness’ and the biblical and other Canaanite cosmogonies in which before the world begins:

The earth was without form and void, with darkness over the face of the Abyss and a mighty wind that swept over the surface of the waters. God said let there be light and there was light-Genesis…I shall be looking at ways in which the latter resemble and to some extent derive from Egyptian ones”-Black Athena Volume 2.p.295 Now we know from the Bible that Apolloyon/Apollo comes out of the pit/abyss with fire.

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Apollo is golden-haired like the sun; he is an archer who shoots arrows of insight and/or death. His arrows can symbolize the rays of the sun that bring light and insight - but they also can bring death.The Egyptian Horus was the same. According to E.A. Wallis Budge book “Osiris” Volume 2 “Pepi cometh before him, great like Horus of Nu, with the lock of hair, he smiteth the crowns of the north” p.359. The symbol for water was hair in Egypt but hair locks I’m told are symbolic of rays of fire.Is this how we get fire out of water/abyss. Now I also see how Samson had power in his hair too.