Jails / Prisons : 90 percent of Israels prison population AFRIKANS!

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by SPEAKFREEDOMnet, Jul 25, 2009.

1. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    Uhuru!

Ishmahil Blagrove was abducted and imprisoned along with sister Cynthia Mckinney. His story will blow you away. Follow the link and scroll just below the first article..no better yet read the first article because its directly related.

"...Describing his experience inside Ramle, Blagrove said: “Without insulting the memory of those that have survived the Nazi concentration camps, the prison we were kept in can only be described in that manner. But, most astonishingly, the prison was full of Black Africans. I was absolutely dumbfounded!

“Israel operates under a right-wing racist government that discriminates against anyone that is non-Jewish.

“The first day I was there, I witnessed 500 Africans, scooped from the streets of Tel Aviv, thrown into prison. The next day 300 more Africans were taken in and the prison population continues to grow daily with Africans falling victim to the Israeli judiciary system.

“There were Africans from the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Eritrea and so on. The prison population in Israel is 90 percent Black, which is why I was so welcomed by fellow inmates. There are thousands upon thousands of Africans inside the Israeli prisons.

“I was told atrocious stories. Real harrowing tales and countless inmates that have been transferred from one prison to the other informed me and that every prison is the same and the government is refusing to send them back to their own country.”

Haunted by the conditions of the prison, he said: “I shared a 7-foot by 7-foot cell with 14 others. We were constantly being barked at and threatened with physical abuse. If you disobey, prisoners are stripped naked and put inside a hole with no lights or heating. We were seen as sub-human.

“In the corner of the room there was a white plastic bag full of single slices of bread, which was our breakfast, lunch and dinner. If we were lucky, they occasional gave us a cup of yoghurt to share.

“The toilets are two tubes and to pass your waste you have to aim and squat. The smell was indescribable because it was a mixture of sweat, urine and feces.”

Explaining that the government officials tried to force him to sign documents in Hebrew, which is illegal, as all prisoners must be able to understand what they are consenting to, Blagrove said: “My fellow passengers and I were only kept for seven days because they knew the world was watching.”

full story

Any thoughts about what should be done?

Uhuru Now!

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Now didn't I say in my last class that "black people don't love black people" and why? You ask what should be done? I know the answer and so do you...but on a broader scale, not a [email protected] thing....we got to wait till Jesus come back....we'll get our reward in the afterlife...lol...lol

Now on the real....what are we doing about our children being jailed here in this country on B.S.? Nothing? What are we doing about the B.S, in our communities? Nothing! What are we doing about the drug genocide, the aids genocide or anything else? Nothing! In fact, what are we doing in terms of even trying to find out what's going on? Nothing!

Like I said before, you best work with those who can work with you...if not, you too will be caught up in the cycle of nothing also!

Peace Out!

3. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    That is why they destroyed all Black media in NYC

The Amsterdam campains for Bloomberg, the Daily Challenge is in homeless status, The Blackstar News is into ponzi schemes and all Black talk radio;
    The Global Black Experience; daily with Gay Byrd
    Drive Time Dialogue; daily with rev Del Schields(H Rap Brown assist.)
    Night Talk; nightly with Bob Law

were strategically all destroyed just before 9/11

So that stories of great importance such as this could not get out to the larger Black communty nationaly and Globally.

Thank you, this is the first time I have heard of this and I wil definatly and encourage others as well to spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    how did they get there

and now that I think about it like the old fogey I am
    WHY WHERE THEY THERE IN THAT EXCUSE FOR A NATION?

5. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    you are right, therfore....

what are we doing about our children being jailed here in this country on B.S.? Nothing? What are we doing about the B.S, in our communities? Nothing! What are we doing about the drug genocide, the aids genocide or anything else? Nothing! In fact, what are we doing in terms of even trying to find out what's going on? Nothing!

Ok so let me know when you or anyone you know has a website or a group that is going to do something, about those opressions so that
    plain straightup and to the fact, I will be the first to say that I will give my economic support!

6. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I've been sensing

that there was going to be an influx of Africans into Israel for the last 4 years. There is a spiritual resonance causing Africans to move into specific locations around the globe, in part because of the Earth's ascension.

I don't get the relevance of asking why the Africans were there? Are they supposed to only travel to certain regions of the earth, or are you asking if there is a political migration and circumstance?

7. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    the relevance is that the creator made thousands of...

much more powerful vortexes, sacred sites and places of power all over the continent of Africa, and that has been the Illuminati's second goal of colonization and now neocolonization to secure those locations, so with the knowledge that it takes some money and some knowledge to get to Isreal, how could anyone with that much money and time not have the knowledge that ;
    !.Isreal is based on the racist and sexist principal of Zionism, and that Zionism was a major component in apartheid andALL diamond trade all over the continent, and the horrors that go with it
    2. Isreal has the highest rate of slavery of any nation according to the UN and Amnesty International,
    selling white women shanghaied from Eatern Europe, and the former Soviet nations
    3 They treated the Hebrews from Ethiopia like ****
    4 The way they have colonized the Palestinians why would anyone who has lived under colonization, go out of their way to go to a nation based on that horror and expet to be treated with dignity and humanity?

8. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

Ratings:
    +147
    Uhuru Brother Keita,

I think its safe to say that you and I agree that true and complete Afrikan Liberation will never happen in america! This system with all of its lures, traps, and diversions will continue to guarantee our failed attempts. Of course the masses are blinded by the lures, traps and diversions while some have willingly assimilated.

The Elders I find in 3 stages:

1. Full of wisdom and knowledge yet tired. Of course more physically than mentally yet it takes its toll. But hey I see nothing wrong with seeking the wise counsel of the elders...let the young engage!

2. Complacent, assimilated, co-opted. Perhaps its just a matter of perspective. After all we can eat at the same lunch counters, go to the same schools, no more whites only signs and of course we have a black president. Brother haven't you heard the struggle is over! Besides "Africa has nothing of value to offer us" they say, nothing but disease, civil wars and corrupt leaders that is. Naw black man you'll do everyone including yourself a big favor if you stop all that out-dated revolution talk and join the fold. Come on young man lets go look at some BMW's before we head to the golf course.

3. (Although few in numbers) courageous, un-moved and determined, yet isolated, minimized and betrayed as irrational, irresponsible and irrelevant.

Brother Keita I have come to know that Afrikans such as yourself should spend no more time engaging group #2 (except when absolutely necessary). Instead all energy and efforts should be in linking with #3 while drawing from #1 so that you may aggressively fight to re-claim and defend the minds of our children. IMO one major reason why we are not progressing in our struggle for Liberation today (in america) is because we have allowed the enemy with his lures, traps and diversions to hijack the minds of an entire generation of our children. Talk with the average Afrikan 30yrs or younger and they will not be able to articulate anything of significance on a global scale. They have no clue how capitalism/imperialism truly works or how it effects us world wide as Afrikan people. This is of major importance because although the masses of our youth during the 60's where just as un-educated as it related to global capitalism/imperialism, they were directly expose to blatant segregation, open harassment by the kkk, and un-denied racism from the justice system. BUT the youth of today!...with their $100 Kobe's on, black berrys & ipods in hand, $300 Sean john outfits on their backs, living in gated communities, attending private school (parts of the lures, traps and diversions) are in no sense of the word Struggling....for nothing! And here is were the dis-connect is.

Without a global perspective on capitalism/imperialism our youth can sit and chat in starbucks daily without once thinking about the exploitation of the coffee farmers in Ethiopia, they can pull into shell to fill up the SUV without a care for their family suffering in Nigeria, or send 100 text messages a day with out one protest for the treatment of the Congo. Without a global perspective on capitalism/imperialism our youth will continue to throw away millions of dollars annually on rims, shoes, weaves, cars, overpriced homes, and a host of other things that we don't produce as a nation. And of course without the historical information being presented our children will continue to drift further and further away from the Afrikan way of life and thinking. (I realize this is not news to you)

Brother Keita lets go after the minds of our youth. Let's use our talents and energies to develop and implement strategies to re-connect our youth to the Afrikan way of COLLECTIVE thinking. No more time wasted trying to convince those who really don't want to be convinced. Besides hasn't it always been the youth who makes the difference in the revolution!

Uhuru Now!

9. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

Ratings:
    +147
    Putney Swope:
    Uhuru Putney Swope,

You're welcome. This is truly the only reason I posted the information. As I shared with Brother Keita its about informing/educating our people on a global scale. How can we expect our folk to organize and fight for something they know nothing about. If we help our people understand the global impact of capitalism/imperialism they will began to see for themselves that the struggle indeed in not over.

Thank you for helping spread the word. I have also forwarded the link to libradio, uhururadio, assataradio, and of course my entire email list.

Uhuru Now!

10. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    Some action must be taken.
    Opinions regarding what makes sense can be bandied about all day while folks of African descent are being persecuted, and we fail to organize to take financial action.
    regardless of why theses of our people are in Isreal, or England or Germany, or France, if they are catching hell then we should feel it and if we feel it we should take some form of measurable and tactical action to deal with it, as Africans, but some real tangible on action, our part, must be taken.