Jails / Prisons : 90 percent of Israels prison population AFRIKANS!

SPEAKFREEDOMnet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 20, 2008
Uhuru!

Ishmahil Blagrove was abducted and imprisoned along with sister Cynthia Mckinney. His story will blow you away. Follow the link and scroll just below the first article..no better yet read the first article because its directly related.

"...Describing his experience inside Ramle, Blagrove said: “Without insulting the memory of those that have survived the Nazi concentration camps, the prison we were kept in can only be described in that manner. But, most astonishingly, the prison was full of Black Africans. I was absolutely dumbfounded!

“Israel operates under a right-wing racist government that discriminates against anyone that is non-Jewish.

“The first day I was there, I witnessed 500 Africans, scooped from the streets of Tel Aviv, thrown into prison. The next day 300 more Africans were taken in and the prison population continues to grow daily with Africans falling victim to the Israeli judiciary system.

“There were Africans from the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Eritrea and so on. The prison population in Israel is 90 percent Black, which is why I was so welcomed by fellow inmates. There are thousands upon thousands of Africans inside the Israeli prisons.

“I was told atrocious stories. Real harrowing tales and countless inmates that have been transferred from one prison to the other informed me and that every prison is the same and the government is refusing to send them back to their own country.”

Haunted by the conditions of the prison, he said: “I shared a 7-foot by 7-foot cell with 14 others. We were constantly being barked at and threatened with physical abuse. If you disobey, prisoners are stripped naked and put inside a hole with no lights or heating. We were seen as sub-human.

“In the corner of the room there was a white plastic bag full of single slices of bread, which was our breakfast, lunch and dinner. If we were lucky, they occasional gave us a cup of yoghurt to share.

“The toilets are two tubes and to pass your waste you have to aim and squat. The smell was indescribable because it was a mixture of sweat, urine and feces.”

Explaining that the government officials tried to force him to sign documents in Hebrew, which is illegal, as all prisoners must be able to understand what they are consenting to, Blagrove said: “My fellow passengers and I were only kept for seven days because they knew the world was watching.”

full story

Any thoughts about what should be done?

Uhuru Now!

Uhuru!

Ishmahil Blagrove was abducted and imprisoned along with sister Cynthia Mckinney. His story will blow you away. Follow the link and scroll just below the first article..no better yet read the first article because its directly related.

"...Describing his experience inside Ramle, Blagrove said: “Without insulting the memory of those that have survived the Nazi concentration camps, the prison we were kept in can only be described in that manner. But, most astonishingly, the prison was full of Black Africans. I was absolutely dumbfounded!

“Israel operates under a right-wing racist government that discriminates against anyone that is non-Jewish.

“The first day I was there, I witnessed 500 Africans, scooped from the streets of Tel Aviv, thrown into prison. The next day 300 more Africans were taken in and the prison population continues to grow daily with Africans falling victim to the Israeli judiciary system.

“There were Africans from the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Eritrea and so on. The prison population in Israel is 90 percent Black, which is why I was so welcomed by fellow inmates. There are thousands upon thousands of Africans inside the Israeli prisons.

“I was told atrocious stories. Real harrowing tales and countless inmates that have been transferred from one prison to the other informed me and that every prison is the same and the government is refusing to send them back to their own country.”

Haunted by the conditions of the prison, he said: “I shared a 7-foot by 7-foot cell with 14 others. We were constantly being barked at and threatened with physical abuse. If you disobey, prisoners are stripped naked and put inside a hole with no lights or heating. We were seen as sub-human.

“In the corner of the room there was a white plastic bag full of single slices of bread, which was our breakfast, lunch and dinner. If we were lucky, they occasional gave us a cup of yoghurt to share.

“The toilets are two tubes and to pass your waste you have to aim and squat. The smell was indescribable because it was a mixture of sweat, urine and feces.”

Explaining that the government officials tried to force him to sign documents in Hebrew, which is illegal, as all prisoners must be able to understand what they are consenting to, Blagrove said: “My fellow passengers and I were only kept for seven days because they knew the world was watching.”

full story

Uhuru Now!

Now didn't I say in my last class that "black people don't love black people" and why? You ask what should be done? I know the answer and so do you...but on a broader scale, not a d@mn thing....we got to wait till Jesus come back....we'll get our reward in the afterlife...lol...lol

Now on the real....what are we doing about our children being jailed here in this country on B.S.? Nothing? What are we doing about the B.S, in our communities? Nothing! What are we doing about the drug genocide, the aids genocide or anything else? Nothing! In fact, what are we doing in terms of even trying to find out what's going on? Nothing!

Like I said before, you best work with those who can work with you...if not, you too will be caught up in the cycle of nothing also!

Peace Out!

That is why they destroyed all Black media in NYC

The Amsterdam campains for Bloomberg, the Daily Challenge is in homeless status, The Blackstar News is into ponzi schemes and all Black talk radio;
The Global Black Experience; daily with Gay Byrd
Drive Time Dialogue; daily with rev Del Schields(H Rap Brown assist.)
Night Talk; nightly with Bob Law

were strategically all destroyed just before 9/11

So that stories of great importance such as this could not get out to the larger Black communty nationaly and Globally.

Thank you, this is the first time I have heard of this and I wil definatly and encourage others as well to spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did they get there

Uhuru!

full story

Uhuru Now!

and now that I think about it like the old fogey I am
WHY WHERE THEY THERE IN THAT EXCUSE FOR A NATION?

you are right, therfore....

what are we doing about our children being jailed here in this country on B.S.? Nothing? What are we doing about the B.S, in our communities? Nothing! What are we doing about the drug genocide, the aids genocide or anything else? Nothing! In fact, what are we doing in terms of even trying to find out what's going on? Nothing!

Ok so let me know when you or anyone you know has a website or a group that is going to do something, about those opressions so that
plain straightup and to the fact, I will be the first to say that I will give my economic support!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back