Black People : 9-year Old Murders 11-year old...

I know when I went to DC a few months ago my father wouldn't even let me go outside by myself. That's so crazy. At age 9 I could catch the bus across town by myself in DC. But there aren't any children out there. They're just predators seeking whom they may devour.

And no none of us wants to believe that but...

This is so painful. To me it is the microcosm of the macrocosm. We live in a violent world. A world where our children are being exposed to violence perpertrated on them and is part their surroundings everyday, albeit television schools, and especially in their own families.

A world where parents don't sit and talk to their children with love and devotion. A world where Black women particularly, because they are usually the ones raising their children, do not know who they are as mothers of civilization thus not able to share this knowledge with their children. A world where fathers abandon their children with little remorse, until it is too late. Both suffering from what this child is suffering from, self-hate.

A child who hates her little self so much that she could kill her little friend speaks a lot to how she feels about herself, her anger, her low self-esteem.

Dr. August Wilson, Dr. Niam Akbar, Kwaanza Kunjufu and many others have written books on the pyschlogical perils our people face in this country.

This hurts me to the heart. Oh ancestors, oh God, please help us!!!

A very sad ending for both families. She already had problems but if someone would of took time with her, instead of most likely yelling at her this may have not happen.

Most kids cry out for attention, and when they do not recieve that attention they act out to get attention.

When I was growing up, on my street if you did something up the street it was a chain reaction with the phone calls... and before you step in the house momma already knew, you was acting up outside.... I live on the same street with most of the kids I grew up with and we still have that chain reaction for raising our kids.

Peace
Angel

MzBlkAngel said:
A very sad ending for both families. She already had problems but if someone would of took time with her, instead of most likely yelling at her this may have not happen.

Most kids cry out for attention, and when they do not recieve that attention they act out to get attention.

When I was growing up, on my street if you did something up the street it was a chain reaction with the phone calls... and before you step in the house momma already knew, you was acting up outside.... I live on the same street with most of the kids I grew up with and we still have that chain reaction for raising our kids.

Peace
Angel
^5
And so many parents are alienated from other parents by economic and social competition. Plus they're trying to be their kids' friend. Even today my mother will tell me I'm not your friend I'm your mother. Of course kids don't understand why there should be a difference. That's the problem--we're running things according to what kids can understand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back