Black People : 9 Year Old Commits Suicide: 'Wanted to Die' Because Brother Was Born

how do you know what she felt? what you are stating is a hypothesis....
the only thing we know from this story is that she killed herself because of her brothers birth
which points to jealousy...simple or not it is the only fact we know from this story...

i've been noticing a trend on this board where people go off on tangents from reading a story and start saying this and that like they have more information than other people here...
we are all intelligent black folks here...lets please stick to the facts.

one love
khasm

The mother thought everything was all right with Justice before the new baby; but it wasn't.

Even in the article, the mother alludes to some "storms" she had weathered.

We don't know what kinda "separation" or "divorce" she and Justice went through..

We don't know HOW LONG after the divorce she married this new husband. ....nor how long after the new marriage that she got pregnant.

That's A LOT of change in an 9 year old child's life.

.....Torres wrote. "The road my family and I traveled to get where we are now was not smooth. We faced many road bumps but overcame them as a stronger family unit than I imagined us to be."

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/9-year-old-commits-suicide-wanted-to-die-because-brother-was-born-93503/#hyjEM8MZ2iLVvG8J.99

how do u know what she is afflicted with? do u know her personally? smh...

ya'll are killin me with this vulcan mind meld ish...

one love
khasm

Here are the "FACTS."

A 9 y/o child goes thru her parents separating and divorcing, a new step-father and a new baby brother.

That's a lotta CHANGE and upheaval in a young child's life.

I think it's fair to say that you can't believe everything you read...There is always more to every story and more that meets the eye. No one truly knows what went on in this child's head...only she does.

It doesn't matter what this girl committed suicide over...the fact is a 9 year old, who shouldn't have to have any worries in life, other than playing with friends, going to school, playing with dolls, running and playing outside, and laughing, killed herself!

I can't imagine, being a parent myself, that a child so young was having so much mental anguish that this was her only option.

I don't see anything here to really debate about other then giving condolences to the family.

exactly....

one love
khasm

Here are the "FACTS."

A 9 y/o child goes thru her parents separating and divorcing, a new step-father and a new baby brother.

That's a lotta CHANGE and upheaval in a young child's life.

the fact is ur earlier posts were conjecture since u r not that lil girl...

as i stated in my first post...i feel bad for the parents and family...
hopefully the girl is in a better place and not plagued by her demons
whatever they might be...but jealousy definitely being one of them...

i'm out on this thread because i know ur style sister and i actually have to do some work today...lol

one love
khasm

I think it's fair to say that you can't believe everything you read...There is always more to every story and more that meets the eye. No one truly knows what went on in this child's head...only she does.

It doesn't matter what this girl committed suicide over...the fact is a 9 year old, who shouldn't have to have any worries in life, other than playing with friends, going to school, playing with dolls, running and playing outside, and laughing, killed herself!

I can't imagine, being a parent myself, that a child so young was having so much mental anguish that this was her only option.

I don't see anything here to really debate about other then giving condolences to the family.

It is a tragedy when anyone commits suicide. But, for a child to do should speak to a compassion for whatever fed a choice of death over life.

I just can't fathom giving condolences ONLY to the family but no compassion for this child.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back