Black Relationships : 9 out of 10 women lie?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by jamesfrmphilly, Mar 25, 2011.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    i'm upset. i have just been told that 9 out of 10 women lie about orgasm. yall all faking it.
    this does not seem to be a good foundation to build a relationship on.:qqb008:

2. Indigo Blues

Indigo Blues Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +164
  3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Brother James ... i don't know about 9 out of 10 ... it would be interesting to see that research (though it probably does not exist).

I posted the following to you, in the other thread, and am putting it here too ...

::
    ::

Brother James ... i think women probably do this because we live in a society that caters to men, especially when it comes to sex. Women's sense of sexuality, is often repressed and diminished, compared to that of men. It's not new. I'd imagine that there are many women in long marriages and/or relationships, giving birth to many children ... yet have never experienced an orgasm. We've simply not historically been the focus, satisfying our sexual needs, and it has carried over to now.

I think it's truly unfortunate, especially when so many young girls are being herded into acting on these sexual desires (their own or their boyfriend's), with no clue as to how to get the most out of it they can. It would be equally as unfortunate, in any scenario, that a person takes life threatening risks going in, with no guarantee of even the least bit of satisfaction for their sacrifice. That is sad. It's krazee. It's suicidal.

For a whole grown woman, to risk her life, get naked, let a man inside of her, then be too timid to be honest, tell the truth, etc., ... and then blame it on the man ... her reason for not being honest ... blame it on his fragility, is ridiculous. That makes no sense at all, though many women are probably justifying it in this way.

Behavior like this, is more indicative of the woman's fragility, fear, and concern for him leaving her. So she fakes it. Sisters are so desperate for a man, any kind of man, even if he does not satisfy her. Even if he does not care for her. Even if he does not provide for her. Even if he's not true to her. Even if he won't marry her. Even if he's not really there for her ... she will put up with all of these things ... things that diminish her ... just to have that little bit of closeness with him.

If he gets full sexual satisfaction, and she fakes it, then she can hope he will remain with her ... because she's convinced him how good his sex is ... when in reality, it's no good at all ... and she waits for him to start snoring, so she can satisfy herself in private.

This is child-like behavior, not what you'd expect from an adult woman, that knows what she wants, and has no problem articulating and insisting on that.

Having sex with another, has so many risks, for all involved. There is absolutely no reason, in this day and time, that women or men, go into such life threatening endeavors, without clear understandings and expectations.

Women are in essence, bunjee jumping, taking the risk of dying, while receiving none of the great thrill generally associated with it.

Women will want to blame this on men too. He can't satisfy me sexually, so i fake it. It's all his fault. But that's not true. If you are a whole grown woman, getting naked with a man, laying down with him, ensuring that he ejaculates, but never insisting that your own desires be met ... then ... that's on you ... and you probably should not be having sex ... until you are mature enough to negotiate that with your partner.

It's really krazee ... Sisters risking their lives, being a receptacle for sperm ... and never getting a nut.

That's krazee. Suicidal.

It's behavior indicative of one that should not be having sex, until they get the nerve to not only get naked, but make some demands as well.

Sister NikkNikk ... i really appreciate you sharing, for it was your post that has brought light to a subject that needs talking about. Too many young women (and old too probably), get all caught up in risking her life to please a man, having sex, for all the wrong reasons ... and maybe now ... Sisters can have a bit more to think on. Thank You!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    I thought this was something that is well known... like an open secret or something..my bad:SuN018:

5. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    You've just proved my point about the male ego.

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    then you don't know very much about men. that is sad.
    i am simply suggesting that it is best to build a relationship on honesty.
    do you disagree?

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    i think the way you handled it, by observing the woman and looking for OBJECTIVE signs of orgasm rather than ASKING is the way to go...

generally i find that is the best way to operate when dealing with people... must be a Scorpio thing...

and

with everyone nowadays having sex, and throwing ----- and ----sound like confetti at a Mexican party... i think the ''building a relationship'' part of your question is kinda moot..just sayin...

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    i grew up during the "free love" era. in my world there was always a lot of sex. it is nothing new.
    i say it is best to be honest.

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    And how many BLACK WOMEN were in this poll/study?

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

And I wonder how many Black men were in this poll/survey as well.