Black People : 9-Month-Olds Show Racial Bias When Looking at Faces

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, May 4, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is a clear demonstration of the warped mind, science, psychology, socialization, understanding and reality of white people. You can't appreciate what I'm saying until you actually read their "RATIONALIZATION" to support their warped perspectives and analogies that they push off as being "SCIENTIFIC". Instead of them simply stating that from birth or right after birth, babies have shown an inclination to be around or relate to those that look as they do....they actually had the audacity to say that babies are "RACIALLY BIASED". Now in order for anyone to really really appreciate what it is that I'm saying...it's this simple; "If this is what they do and will do to a baby, how much easier it must be for them to do it to those who are grown in the same fashion." Even worse is the idea that there will be those of our own who will buy into this kind of thing also.

Adults have more difficulty recognizing faces that belong to people of another race, and this deficit appears to start early.
    New research indicates that by the time they are 9 months old, babies are better able to recognize faces and emotional expressions of people who belong to the group they interact with most, than they are those of people who belong to another race.
    Babies don't start out this way; younger infants appear equally able to tell people apart, regardless of race.
    "These results suggest that biases in face recognition and perception begin in preverbal infants, well before concepts about race are formed. It is important for us to understand the nature of these biases in order to reduce or eliminate [the biases]," said study researcher Lisa Scott, a psycholo

http://news.yahoo.com/9-month-olds-show-racial-bias-looking-faces-135132410.html

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Somehow a baby can't talk, can't go to the bathroom, can't even walk, but @ 9 months babies sure know where the ****** are. lol. And you're right on the warped thinking.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

So according to their results white babies are not really saying 'ba ba', theyre trying to pronounce 'black black'?

Black babies are not really saying 'wha wha', they are trying to say 'white white'?

I don't even have to read the article to know that the so called psychologist, Sociologist is white. Only they get paid to make up ish!

They are trying to soften racism by saying all babies are genetically predisposed to racial biases, so please excuse me when i become an adult if i come off as a racist. Really, it's not me, it's the gene. :sick:

4. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I'm agreeing with info, and m.....9 mo old baby don't even know what racist is.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Anybody make the correlation to this so called study and what could happen and what age these white 9 month's old will be in 2031 when the voting rights act is before congress and get's vetoed? They will be young adult's with a free pass to run racially rampent across the board with the law literrally on their side.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    The things people will say and do to pass off racism ....SAD !