Black People : 9 Levels Of People Activity

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
All 9 Levels of People Activity Are Practiced Daily Against Black People Inside the System of Global White Supremacy
Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing
"The Isis Papers"
page 168

1. Economics --how, when. and where your money is spent (ie. this includes housing)

2. Education --how, when, where you are educated

3. Entertainment (Media, Newspaper, Internet) --how, when, and where your received information

4. Labor --how, when, and you are handled in the workforce

5. Law --how, when, and where you are handled inside the justice system, especially by the police

6. Politics --how, when, and where you are deprived of your inalienable rights and thus treated as a third class citizens and/or denizens

7. Religion --how, when, and where you are deceived in the religious system with the facade of a white God who is in your pocket every single week

8. Sex/Gender --how, when, and where you are discriminated against because you are a black man or a black woman

9. War --how, when, and where you are treated in the military during peace or warPeople Activity.jpg

Last edited:

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
All 9 Levels of People Activity Are Practiced Daily Against Black People Inside the System of Global White Supremacy

1. Economics --how, when. and where your money is spent (ie. this includes housing)

2. Education --how, when, where you are educated

3. Entertainment (Media, Newspaper, Internet) --how, when, and where your received information

4. Labor --how, when, and you are handled in the workforce

5. Law --how, when, and where you are handled inside the justice system, especially by the police

6. Politics --how, when, and where you are deprived of your inalienable rights and thus treated as a third class citizens and/or denizens

7. Religion --how, when, and where you are deceived in the religious system with the facade of a white God who is in your pocket every single week

8. Sex/Gender --how, when, and where you are discriminated against because you are a black man or a black woman

9. War --how, when, and where you are treated in the military during peace or warView attachment 17255
IMHO 2. until graduation from high school, 5. 24/7/365 until America replaces human police officers with robots and 9. only if one elects to go that route are completely out of our control.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: