Black People : 9/11 - an inside job, or not????

it's been about 4 years, and im still a little sensitive about the 9/11. attack. My dad's business was ruined as a result, because it was located near the WTC, and no one would go down there.

My dad also lost a whole floor of former employees, since he worked there many years ago. Whole floor of acquaintances. whole floor

I can't say honestly whether it was an inside job, but i know it could have been prevented. I KNOW it could have been prevented. Didn't even need to watch Farenheit, to know that. i don't think too lightly of the gov. anyway

what about the so called heroic foilage of the hijackers , whos plane lwent down in pennsylvania. if black boxes have survived the most horendous crashes how come we never heard this black box and the so called...lets go.

the remote viewer who i heard predict 911 said it would be clinton who would allow a large # of u.s. citizens to die to begin the nwo. :peace:

peace to U & your father Prizefighter...........sorry for your loss stay strong!

Yes, it could have been prevented, but only if our selfish officials & so-called agents who are supposed to protect the poeple, but rather reak havok on the people.............

The film fareignheit 911 was weak to say the least. it was more of a comedy than a real attack on Bush, for there is so much more hard information he could have submitted!

The "let's go" on the plane in PA was a mind control trick to play on our emotions as were the phone calls. Which is why they LIED and said the passnengers fought back and caused it to crash. So we would see them as "PATRIOTS" - which by no coincidence is who won the SUPERBOWL the same football year & they will win again because subconciously if the Patriots keep winning (which is why their win streak was so long) U & I will be on one level or another hypnotized to becoming PATRIOTS (The year before u had 2 "SKULL & BONES" teams playing in the superbowl - Buccaneers & Raiders) letting us know who did it! - & on one level or another support the war on terror, but not neccassarily BUSH, though if u support one u support the other unknowingly. so u hear people saying "I DON'T AGREE WITH BUSH, BUT SADDHAM DID GAS HIS PEOPLE (which he did not) AND BIN LADEN SHOULD BE KILLED FOR WHAT HE DID TO THE TOWERS) & we haven't seen a bit of proof in 4 years even though bush promised in 2001 to show us proof! .....
If the plane in PA crashed, why were parts of the plane found miles away, a couple of parts were in another state. It was shot down..............We have never heard the black boxes because they don't want us to hear them because what they said happened on the plane didn't happen!

when Ron Browns plane went down during the clinton administration I believe it was France who sent a rescue team to the area to save any survivors, but they were given the WRONG COORDINATES to look for the plane giving somebody else time to do sme clean up work. By the time they got there everyone on the plane was dead except for 1 women who was found still moving - which means other could have survived & this is when they noticed Ron Brown had a bullet hole in the back of his head. One rescue worker even said that somebody else had to have been here b4 us. The women that survived was taken away on a helicopter, but somehow she mysteriously died on the way to the hospital. These people are ruthless & they don't care about u or me, they only care about there own agenda which is to take over the world which they are doing at a rapid pace because we refuse to wake up......

It's so much deeper than this, but we'll take it step by step....Clinton was a communist while attending Cecil Rhodes College.

peace

Not feeling the inside job theory, but possibly something could have been done to prevent it from happening. My thoughts have been that the attack was planned by someone or group to bring about the economic downfall of the U.S.. Maybe as the power of the dollar continues to weaken the euro will get stronger. Can there be a N.W.O with the US being a super power? Maybe the Euro Union which has now formed is the next world super power?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back