Black People : 9/11 - an inside job, or not????

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by info-moetry, Jan 27, 2005.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

what do we as blacks feel about this tragedy today?

Do we have substantial proof to provide that this was indeed an inside job!

I'll start by saying that when something on this scale takes place, we must always first look at who will benefit. Instead of getting emotional we have to stay focused at the VERY BEGINNING of all reports on such a disaster because that info. will change very quickly as more and more reports start to circulate.

My position is that it was an inside job planned b4 bush even took office which is why the 2000 election was rigged as was the 2004. B4 this tradgedy the country was divided like never b4 after the election scam & they needed something to rectify this situation & at the same time CREATE an enemy so that the AMERICANS would back him in a War that will never end.

What do u say now 4 years later after all of the evidence available............?

peace

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i felt 911 was an inside job from the begining. i heard someone predict thats this would happen. the plan is to take over the world , always has been for whites. war brings support from the people,and oil brings huge $$$ to steal iraqs oil they needed a reason to invade iraq.what better reason than 9-11. in the future u will see attacks (possibly nuclear) on palestine by israel. the next years u will see iraq escalate into a much bigger war, which will spread through the mid east, possibly involving russia and china and n. korea.

3. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Could be......Maybe.

I can't say if 911 was an inside job or not but one thing is for certain and that is the WTC has been a target for terrorists for a long time. All the signs were there that something big was coming and our government did nothing to prevent it. As for the invasion of Iraq that was a part of Pres. Bush's agenda all along. If 911 would have never happened we still would have invaded Iraq. As for other country joining the war I don't think it's likely anyone has interest in joining that mess. Now countries may prove secret funding for the Iraqi resistence but there will be no troop deployment. This has become the new Vietnam. I believe we will rap this thing up around the time of the end of Bush's terms. The new republican strategy will be to bring our troops home and to stop the out of control spending caused by this war. The funding of this war is taking away much needed moneys to stimulate economic growth and to properly handle the increase in population in America from Mexico and Central America. The economics of war eventually take it's toll on a country if there is no resolution....

Peace

Radical Faith

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

i agree with both of U..........in the case of the "2 TOwers" there were explosions in the bsement b4 the plane even hit tower 2 as there are 7 floors underground. Which was most likely set off the weaken the foundation thus, tower 2 fell first. This had to be a demolition because of the fact that both buildings imploded and did not tip over. On top of that, I don't know if you've ever seen the clips, but I've seen them here in NYC and there are orange lights going off on every floor which would indicate bombs & even some reports of people hearing explosions as they made their escape.

I don't think we will ever see the end of bush's term. He or rather they (his father and his masonic buddies) have all of there people in place. The country has already been taken over and the rights of the people have been taken away. Bush has stated a few times in interviews "ya know, if I were a dictator I wouldn't have to answer these ?'s". Several times i have seen him salute his "crew" by forming his hands to make the goat or the devil worshipper sign by connecting the thumb & 2 middle fingers & have the pinkey and index finger pointing up representing horns. His father as well as nixon & clinton and many others have alson done this. They are one big happy family as most presidents are related...........

peace

5. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    The sign he's making is a salute to the Texas State University Longhornes. During football games the entire crowed will make the sign. Nothing at all to do with devil worship.

6. PositiveMindset

PositiveMindset Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    I believe it was an inside job.

I've studied the pictures of both sites "attacked" & believed

1)The WTC was demolished. Being that the upper levels were hit, wouldn't the building tumble over instead of collapse, like a professionally designed demolishion, along with the other buildings that had nothing 2 do with the twins?

2)The Pentagon's contact point was way 2 small 2 have been destroyed by a large commercial airline. Also, if a plane come from above, why would the roof remain intact while a hole was blasted into the side. They didn't cover the Pentagon much in the media, but I think some people died there. Or did they?

Just a couple of my observations.

7. PositiveMindset

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
  8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace my sista Indya - I have seen the one at the football game also, but if u re-check the crowd makes it so you see the back of the hands. He did it so u see the front. Also, that is not the only time or place he has done this & Clinton, Poppa Bush & Nixon were not at that game.

peace my sista!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050121/480/ny11701211526

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6852171/

http://free.freespeech.org/rebellionx/making_the_sign.htm

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

True indeed Positive, there were several casualties as well as onlookers filming with cameras who had them confiscated. Even a man who said he saw a smaller plane among the trees & in an instant something that looked like a missle came blasting out so fast he barely had time to see what it was b4 it exploded. There is a gas station near by that only government employees can use that has cameras that caught the whole thing, but again, minutes after the explosion yup u guessed it, the feds came in and took the tapes as well as other places that had cameras in the surrounding area.

The whole is WAY too small and every plane crash leaves wreckage, so I agree where is it? What we have to understand is that the army has for years been able to take over planes and re-direct them to wherever they see fit for them to go. Check the history of Clinton and how many of his business parters & bodyguards have been shot, or died in a plane crash. All of these people could have testified to his illegal money campaigning as well as other things and our Rhode Scholar & so-called "1st black president" could not stand to take that chance. Also, a high ranking member of the masons!

peace for now.............

10. PositiveMindset

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    Let's not 4get that the airspace surrounding the Pentagon, White House, etc. is restricted, so how in the hell could a commercial airline be able 2 get that close b4 the military intercepted it?