Black Poetry : 88Keyz Entered Circle

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 11, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    One world one high one sigh one sustain times 88 keys plus 7 days kriss cross per point as my world turns spinning spending heads paid attention winning tails flip into the center of my palms bouncing bouncing bouncing bouncing bananas bumping down circling in all ways hitting grounded peeled back laid exactly chilling playing how eye feel experiencing filling in my star musekhet sheet foe real aligning designs dune sandy desert winds blow harder gusting twist around and around me tunnels goes zoning in pinned on target sharply i joint we hit electrifried intense thoroughly once upon ah time tripping on your nervous sistrum congo drumming elephant stumping our hearts' beats impression of how the galaxy is made before one love pierce the air as a weapon all smiles turn into frowns split second decision dejected rejected per breath breathing do or die hitting the finish line first dropping to my knees on everything triumphant who authored my reasoning.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Three keys pressed interdependently upon once tuning into our tines thyme plus lime sprinkled across the school teacher leading ways more ether swimming deeper wave by wave against all crushes liking pulls absorbing splashes facing abundance drowned down up within the pushes sprung in my loving around we go riding curves unexpected beads forms patiently rolling off life thankfully blessed feeling heaven's every imperfect crevice yet.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    got 88keyz to my sol shining soulfully mega di eye ka jah ah hahaha swirls of play filled sounds where serenity counts eleven den out earth spins you a twist as the effect rotates your mix dipping into me groove acrobatic full split hits everytime makes you afraid two miss crossing roses who blossom hints chocolaty aromas spine tingling sense reminds energy of limitless's bliss...mmmwah to the lips of the mental plane tastes sown angles of surprise come back my outer consciousness and even more outermost roaming in my inner wards deep in my obsidian chambers fore beginner's lesson number zero is a circle without lines expands the concept of mind i was once hurt windy eyes saw when i was once blind free yourself fore seven days object of life's sentence subject pronounced monotone like microwaves nonverbally as the same ways subconsciously kept near many though melody harmonizes lemon lime honey sunny water filled pitcher dripping notes are our liters scaling drinking in our faith higher and lower degrees unbelievable plus roots too deep even sexed odd love got screwed chopped then stopped...now that's resting in peace while they hip hop.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    we make music everyday as the ultimate drive-by around that time a railroad got ran over bye bye trains skating through choo choo as the birds fly away in patches skies blurr or scattered find her moving toward the closest shelter faces emotionless wanting two be open about it so around the corner saliva kisses of same sex gender determined fender benders lost perhaps losing my snaps offbeat birds still chirping movement steeps along the creeks she plays chase me running closer to the tree of life hiding from her colorful shining knight clan cold code of arm her armor tougher stomping madly like somebody owe her flip flops bank cards plus birth certificates plus social security card plus your learning all have one thing in common and that is a steady intro-duction of symbolic numbers meant fore everything tonight i get to chill with boo lucidly while no-thing.

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    waste break....(quick acapella in the bathroom of life)

oatmeal and black strap molasses,
    indeed hits the gut running out making change...
    the feeling is soo real,
    like people's attitudes always stank-
    always stank always stank geah...
    dayum-
    oatmeal and black strap molasses,
    count on soul food flowing out making change...
    the feeling is soo reel,
    i have to drop the waste-
    with hands on my face...on my face geah-
    let it flush...
    oatmeal and black strap molasses(fading out)