Black Money Business Jobs : 80 percent of black kids begin their adult lives with no assets whatsoever

Not just children, also adults. It is never too late even for us (african americans) I know fully grown people that has not learn about the value of a dollar or any investment strategies. But I understand having our people learn while they are young, but this can be the same practice for african american adults. My exgirl friend is an example. She has vastley improved her income debt ratio.
UrbanEventsAZ.com

Not just children, also adults. It is never too late even for us (african americans) I know fully grown people that has not learn about the value of a dollar or any investment strategies. But I understand having our people learn while they are young, but this can be the same practice for african american adults. My exgirl friend is an example. She has vastley improved her income debt ratio.
UrbanEventsAZ.com

Areas of development needed:

Money management
Financial/Fund management and strategy
Estate management and strategy
Tax management and strategy
Insurance strategy

I def. Agree with all of the above.
UrbanEventsAZ.com

So I have an important question. If someone has 5 kids and one of the kids have different father and the kid's father past while the kid was at the age of 4. Who do you think should get the social security checks? The 4 year old kid or the whole household? Really need answers and opinions on this one. Thanks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back