Black Positive People : 8 y/o Entrepreneur: "Marble King"

Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by cherryblossom, Nov 30, 2011.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Pint Sized Entrepreneur Harli Jordean Builds Marble Empire

November 27, 2011 Leave a Comment

[​IMG]
    *A pint size entrepreneur based in London is raking in the cash over his (short) lifelong obsession—marbles.
    Eight-year-old Harli Jordean, who has been obsessed with marbles since he was six, turned his love for the shiny orbs into a bonafied business at 500 bucks a pop.
    “Harli used to sleep with marbles under his pillow,” his mother, Tina, told the Daily Mail.
    “The last thing he talks about before going to bed is marbles and they are the first things he mentions in the morning. His obsession became so big we started calling him the Marble King.”
    It was Harli’s obsession with marbles that led him to the web, but he was disappointed to find that there was only a limited selection of his beloved toy.
    That’s when the budding business mogul got the idea to start his own website, marbleking.co.uk.

continued here: http://www.eurweb.com/2011/11/pint-sized-entrepreneur-harli-jordean-builds-marble-empire/

2. ManicRaider

ManicRaider Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +166
    What?! Ok, that's it. If a little kid can start his own business than so can I. I am totally pumped now.

3. Kyooms

Kyooms Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +51
    I love these kinds of posts, thanks for sharing!