Law Forum : 8 white cops, 1 black homeless man, 46 bullets

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
A video has surfaced showing a homeless man being shot dead by eight police officers as he held a small penknife. 46 bullets were fired.
The graphic video, taken by a bystander, shows Hall in a parking lot surrounded by eight police officers, all of whom have their weapons drawn and aimed at him. One of the officer’s orders Hall to drop his weapon. He refuses. After a period of about 10 seconds the officers open fire, with Hall appearing to be dead before he hit the ground.
Of the 46 shots fired, Hall had been hit 14 times.
http://rt.com/usa/200855-police-white-shooting-hall/

A penknife warranted this kind of force? Seriously....and what makes it even worst is that you see black cops with their guns out. Is there no room for anyone to say "hey, let use non lethal force" ?

Peace!

He had a knife. Next you'll demand tasers for this. Or that a bunch of cops with billy clubs could have actually subdues a homeless guy. smh

He had a knife. Next you'll demand tasers for this. Or that a bunch of cops with billy clubs could have actually subdues a homeless guy. smh

He had a penknife, and yes, a taser would have subdued him. At least he would have been alive. Even bean bags may have done the trick.

Here is a list on non lethal ammo I know cops have at their disposal.
http://www.firequest.com/less-lethal-ammo.html

And yes, they could have subdued a homeless guy, them have a slew of them in jail, and prison, they just didn't walk in freely.

So should he have been shot and killed if he had anything that can be used as a weapon? That means your keys can be used as a weapon, or rings which raised profiles,etc

I'm surprised that you think their is no other way to deal with us except to kill us when other options are available.

Peace!

He had a penknife, and yes, a taser would have subdued him. At least he would have been alive. Even bean bags may have done the trick.

Here is a list on non lethal ammo I know cops have at their disposal.
http://www.firequest.com/less-lethal-ammo.html

And yes, they could have subdued a homeless guy, them have a slew of them in jail, and prison, they just didn't walk in freely.

So should he have been shot and killed if he had anything that can be used as a weapon? That means your keys can be used as a weapon, or rings which raised profiles,etc

I'm surprised that you think their is no other way to deal with us except to kill us when other options are available.

Peace!

A pen knife?!!? The tipping point in Detroit was them gunning down a deaf mute with a rake. I went to school with the police chief. I swore the police had no choice. He wasn't even pointing the rake in a defensive manor. He was leaning on it. Wondering why the cops had surrounded him. The neighbors were yelling to the police he couldn't hear.

Well you are now understanding how dangerous it is for cops. Car keys can leave a real nasty gash. And can become infected. Prolly with flesh eating bacteria.

A video has surfaced showing a homeless man being shot dead by eight police officers as he held a small penknife. 46 bullets were fired.
The graphic video, taken by a bystander, shows Hall in a parking lot surrounded by eight police officers, all of whom have their weapons drawn and aimed at him. One of the officer’s orders Hall to drop his weapon. He refuses. After a period of about 10 seconds the officers open fire, with Hall appearing to be dead before he hit the ground.
Of the 46 shots fired, Hall had been hit 14 times.
http://rt.com/usa/200855-police-white-shooting-hall/

A penknife warranted this kind of force? Seriously....and what makes it even worst is that you see black cops with their guns out. Is there no room for anyone to say "hey, let use non lethal force" ?

Peace!

Thanks for bringing this back up, it felt familiar:

Milton Hall - Saginaw, MI - shot 30+ times by police
Discussion in 'Honoring Black Ancestors' started by Destee, Aug 17, 2012

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...mi-shot-30-times-by-police.72891/#post-755789

As often said, enough is enough and we get it now. Hall's murder came after Trayvon's, but now there is national protest abound, finally.

The only thing we haven't done is to record and keep track of all the deaths of Black people, mostly men, at the hands of Police officers ... The list is so long, we tend to forget how many have been wrongly killed by the Police, such as Milton Hall, etc...

It is my hope the pressure of protest continues and more jump on the band-wagon to keep this fire lit. As you know, I've asked what can we do from here, Destee.com, to become part of this movement against racial injustice that we see and hear daily on our televisions ... Its time for all hands on deck,

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back