Black Spirituality Religion : 8 minutes that will make you leave Islam

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Is this a first fo ya, you've not seen any of this before now? This is very prevalent in the so-called conscious community of the Internet... but I'm with you, hope this isn't our future...:toast:

Peace In,

well.. For the sake Of clarity I will no longer characterize my own perspective as "conscious". Nothing wrong with what they're doing.. If it encourages young folks to take a closer look at things, its cool.. But the hip hop battle style production is just juvenile.

... No, you've missed the point entirely. What is being said is that current Islam originates from those Africans that came before Modern Arabs. But whats even more revolting is your failure to digest the information properly.

Peace In,

That's utter nonsense.

what you see here is the complete failure of the so-called conscious community of the Internet…what a joke

... A joke elder? No, not a joke at all...

Peace In,

well.. For the sake Of clarity I will no longer characterize my own perspective as "conscious". Nothing wrong with what they're doing.. If it encourages young folks to take a closer look at things, its cool.. But the hip hop battle style production is just juvenile.

... No reason to stop characterizing your perspective on conscious because of this; but we touch and agree on the hip hop battle style production used.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back