Black Christians : 8-8-8 or 10-10-10

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    8-8-8 or 10-10-10

This month we had a 10-10-10 experience--that is by this American Calendar system. Scientifically speaking, this would not be truth. Mankind has decided to play god and have changed the dates and times, a fact that has recently had to be accepted due to our place in this universe.

During the month of April in the year 2002 our earth became realigned to become apart of a major planetary alignment of which had not happened since 2000 years ago! This planetary line up was briefly broadcasted on the local news station in my state the day before it was to occur and I just happen to be passing by my television as I was walking through my house and heard it. The local 6:00 news reported this incredible phenomenon would be visible to the naked eye early that next morning around 5:00 A.M. but only for about an hour after which the sunlight would drown out the view. The news woman said that to the viewers on the earth, there would be at about a 45 degree angle to our horizon, a cluster of three stars behind an almost full moon. The three stars were the planets, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, and she stated that this was the very trio that appeared exactly 2000 years ago on Christmas day in Bethlehem-Judaea. I thought to myself, “Hmh. Christmas in April!? ...

So I made sure to get up that next morning on April 17, 2002 in order to see this for myself.

To the viewers on the earth the three planets appeared as a cluster of stars together in close proximity but in actuality they were very far away from each other and only apart of a star alignment that included all of the other planets of our solar system and that also included the sun and the moon as well. On the other side of the sun-which becomes the central point of the planetary alignment-were the planets Mercury and Venus and beyond the planet Saturn were also the other planets that had come into our solar system during our modern age. Even though it took me about two years later before I had actually realized the significance of this brief news report, I was already aware and fascinated about the planets and made sure to get up early that next morning to see this wonder for myself. And yes!--There it was at an angle behind the moon, three small white balls!!! I could not believe my eyes! I thought--WOW! I’m actually looking at what the Shepherds saw over the manger exactly 2000 years ago! Only, the news reporter never said which star was the actual Star of Bethlehem, a star that caused an evil government and a king to execute a massive killing of little black baby boys…Think about that!--A scientific wonder, a scientific alignment, moving stars, planets…that would cause a governmental edict to support a concentrated attack on poor suppressed black people! Hmh.

I realized and later verified that on the evening prior to my experience and all the way across the ocean on April 16, 2002 at 6:00 P.M., when I was asleep this cluster of stars appeared over Jerusalem as well! So for the people aware of this wonder the cluster of stars and the almost full moon would have been straight over their heads at an 180 degree angle just as it had been 2000 years ago. And by the time it moved and the earth rotated to my state where it was visible, it was at about a 45 degree angle in the morning light. That meant to me that the ancient North American Indians [natives] also saw and knew of this wonder too! Ancient wise men must have known that there appeared a new moving star marked by the constellation Aries as well! Science is so intriguing to me. But since I came to recognize that this western world has put a ‘blackout’ on certain facts and only release information when they believe black people are in a stupor [including myself], it took me two years before I questioned beyond what was given on that brief news report. About two years later, I began to wonder about which star was actually the Star of Bethlehem. And just like before, I just happened to be in front of my television one day and saw a commercial about a long running program called, ‘The Star of Bethlehem’ that had been shown annually and was now running again for the Christmas season at the local college planetarium. I thought,

“Hmh. Longest running show in the world!? You gotta be kidding. Why have I not heard of it then? I’ve been going to church all of my life and never heard of this and it’s the longest running show in the world since 1950?” I thought,

“Hmh. I’m a science major and yet, I’ve never heard of this! Something is up with this government!”

At any rate, off I went to the planetarium to see this longest running show in the world that black churches and black people in general have not been privy to and yes, I was intrigued again. Even though the show did not state which star was the actual Star of Bethlehem it was not long before I was able to figure it out. Along with an onslaught of information I found the ancient worship and temples of Mars, Mercury and Jupiter to be the obvious red flag. It was about a hundred years later during the rule of Septimius Severus that finally the Romans decided to change the temple of Mercury to be known as the temple of Saturn and the rest is history! I can see the Anti-Christ in the past and how busy they became trying to script Cronus into their white-Greek mythology but hey!--there was no temple!!! Bingo! I can see the white people dating the planets to be millions and millions of years old and so delicately leaving out the fact that their formation versus the time they came into orbit around our sun are two different time factors. Hmh. Deception.

Between the planet Jupiter and the planet Uranus is none other than THE PLANET SATURN, the Star of Bethlehem of which the Gospel records as a moving star! Wow! And no one questions the small time gap between the new moving star and Uranus!? Wow!--Only about 1600 years.

So I finally recognized that the 2000 year old planetary alignment was the setting of the scene (and the constellation), and the almost full moon was the marker to which wise men used to see this great wonder. In the Middle East, those who knew looked up and initially saw two stars, Mars and Jupiter, and out of the sky the planet Saturn came whirling, spinning, and moving into our solar system over Jerusalem and stopped over the manger at 6:00 PM where a woman just happened to be giving birth to a male baby during the week of the FEAST OF BOOTHS on April 17, the eighth month, the leap month for the Hebrew Israelites. And about two years later after Joseph and Mari moved from the manger to a house, Herod began to look for this baby and asked the wise men who followed this slow moving star to inform him. They followed the star to where it made a straight line with the earth and in between was a house and the same child born at the appearance of the star was there. Also about 30 years later this very star circled around our sun in 29 ½ years and about three years later when Jesus was 33 ½ years old had realigned itself again over Jerusalem in Golgotha to be apart of another alignment behind a total solar eclipse involving the moon and the earth. This time it was aligned during the scientific eighth month of the year, THE MONTH OF OCTOBER, during the week of PASSOVER, a leap month, and Jesus was Resurrected on the day he was born, October 17. This amazing star realignment of the past 2000 year millennium mark too has been reported by our scientist to be on the same wise today. After the star alignment occurred in April 16/17 2002, it will happen off and on for the next thirty years or so and then the planets will fall out of that sequence. Today this alignment included for the first time the planets Uranus and Neptune of which had already come into orbit long before this day though.

So exactly 2000 years later after this star alignment first happened to include a new moving star, it occurred again on the very same day at the very same hour… revealing that mankind had changed the dates and times and our American Calendar is two years off count. And so technically, the date 10-10-10 is yet to come. But the date 8-8-8 has already happened and it was a one time event…that many have missed…due to deception. The scientific date, October 8, 2008 has just occurred this month only a few days ago and this date is not only the very signature of the month of October, the 8th month, but it has an amazing correlation to the very planet Saturn and the number of Jesus Christ as well. The planet Saturn is 888 million miles away from the sun (1.43 Astronomical units [billion km])…

…a year on Saturn is equivalent to 29.5 years on Earth. With an average distance from the Sun of 888 million miles,
    http://www.happynews.com/living/space/saturn-facts-information.htm

At 888 million miles from the Sun, it takes sunlight 1 hour and 20 minutes to reach the ringed planet.
    http://www.myastrologybook.com/The-planet-Saturn-in-astronomy.htm

Saturn …It is the farthest planet from the Earth that can be seen without a telescope…Distance from Sun: 888 million miles (14,290 million km). Length of year: 29.5 Earth years.
    http://science.jrank.org/kids/pages/224/EIGHT-PLANETS.html

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was
    supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
    ST LUKE 3:23.

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the
    king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying,
    Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the
    east, and are come to worship him.

Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them
    diligently what time the star appeared.

When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they
    saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the
    young child was.
    When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with
    Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had
    opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and
    frankincense, and myrrh. And being warned of God in a dream that they
    should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another
    way.
    ST MATTHEW 2:1-2, 7, 9-12. ​

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I wonder what 11-11-11 will bring and say ???

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Ha!

Now you've got me wondering to!

I think that tecnically then, that date must be January 11, 2013! I wonder too!

I guess our January 11, 2011 is really two year ahead and our November 11, 2011 is what millions of people will think is the actual date and be posting people's b-day and special events and such like...But I did write once that the Bible already incorporated through prophecy that the pagan governments were going to change the dates and times. Therefoe this two year discrepancy was already accounted for in prophetical scripts as well. The Bible reveals that God is ahead of mankind is their ploy to change times and dates and etc.

I think that like today, mankind had to have been confused when the government did decide to move time forward for two years. I suppose they were made to observe certain events only based upon the Roman emperor and perhaps the Baal priest and certain scientist kept two calendars and also other fiscal calendars for other events and then over time the common masses of people just forgot about real time...since everything revolved around worshiping idols on certain holidays in which major festivals were held and people were given great benefits for attending such as a lot of food and etc. Just like today, we are made to concentrate on major sales on certain holidays like Labor day sales, President day sales, getting our easter suits for Easter and preparing for spring break going to opening amusement parks, memorial day and going to the beach for Greek Fest or Bike Fest..., macy day parade events, new year's day partys...nobody really cares about the dates or the origins of some of these major holidays, just the events and the kind of big break they offer...

March is --------Month 1
    April is ----------Month 2
    May is ----------Month 3
    June is ---------Month 4
    July is ----------Month 5
    August is -------Month 6
    September is ---Month 7
    October is ------Month 8
    November is ----Month 9
    December is ----Month 10
    January is ------Month 11
    February is -----Month 12