Black People : 78 of the 79 women chose the light brown skin tone as more attractive.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by dustyelbow, Dec 28, 2006.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    PRINCESSES ready to rule this LAND or NATION have made the CHOICE.

In a MULTIRACIAL BREW or MIX, BLACK sinks to the BOTTOM while the CREAM floats to the TOP.

Oh well.

By the way they got a COOL PICTURE of a SPLIT PANE image of different completions and the resemblance to WHITE is STRIKINGLY SIMILAR.

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    I don't get into all of this skin color crap

I've seen some incredibly beautiful women from Mary J. Blige's skin complexion to Janet Jackson's to Angela Bassett's. ALL three of these women are incredibly gorgeous. There was no way that I could pick one based on skin complexion.

I hope the study placed the exact same person fully shaded from the lightest complexion to the darkest complexion in an ad before letting the ladies select which ad they thought was more attractive.

But, from reading what you posted, they actually said it was an ad in a commercial. Then, how do you know if they chose that particular picture because of the shade of the person's skin? Was the shade of skin the only thing different in the various pictures?

I know that some people discriminate based on skin color. But I will never do that...and that's my personal choice.

smh

3. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    And yet, they have the audacity to criticize Black MEN when the bottom line is THEY "CHOOSE" to be lighter and WHITER, for the MOST part ( with very FEW exceptions to a GENERAL RULE).

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

I'm more concerned who the BW would choose. WW were the majority of the voters. How faulty. The three options were:

Light
    Medium
    Dark

To WW, the light brown may be considered dark. To BW, the light brown may be considered medium OR light. It's all about perception. They shouldn't have conducted a study asking both BW and WW their preferences, lumped together. This study does not explain much.

Peace

5. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    I concur! They're all Gorgeous!

6. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    If anybody gave any of these folks a real chance,then they may have seen the beauty of these folks in body and spirit.