Black Poetry : /

If this is real...you better call on God. He is faithful. I have never been tormented with voices but I've been to tormented by demonic visions. You expressed vividly, the very things that some people actually go thru while living in a "normal world" surrounded by "normal folks" who can't relate to much of anything outside of work, food and sex. Some never grasp what kinda hell this is...unless they go thru it themselves. In this poem, you crafted a supreb poem, Gypsyman. I felt you on every line.

Thanks for giving me this read...Joyce

Yep!!

I'm one that is tormented by voices in da head Poet, sometimes I even talk to myself to try to figure it out, but in all my years in this land I don't know why they even exist. I just pray and stay in the Spirit cause if I'm caught out of the Spirit I'll get into trouble...trouble...trouble, A lot of my own hardship has come from listening to these voices at times and sometimes these voices lead me to the right decision...It's like **** who do I listen to. You have spoken to a brutha today, Thank you for this excellent scribe.:rolleyes:

PEACE POETS

Joyce....I do not know what tag to put on these voices...demons ...evil jinn ....the devil himself ....my evil inner-twin ? they are real for me ...maybe alot more subtle than this peice may suggest- but my past sometimes haunts me and I know along with God there are the forces of evil that want me to stay in the dark doing dark things...however I know God can help me ...sometimes though ..I don't know why I still want to give these voices they're audience... until I realize where that can take me back to...and then I pick up the tools God has given me to fight back...but just for a second sometimes... I want to give in.

thanks for the read and the heavy input
peace
g-man

Bro. Rashad
I too have been the architect of my own troubles many times..however I now understand and nurture my power of choice with the help of God...but these voices do still come from time to time...and I believe they are there most of the time ...simply whispering. Peace for the read and fellowship on this one poet...4 real.

peace
g-man

relax man
don't let this world dictate your feelings

think positive always
even in the most unavoidable negative moment

can't have the good without bad
just to increase the positive and reduce the negative
bring with staying on the vibe
it is out there
cause alot of what you write is thoughts i've had at a time
and life is what it is
you can't change that
it's real simple
do the right thing man
cause negative
draws negative
and God
ain't a bad thing either

peace

dssNY

not trying to preach to you dawg cause you know it's peace with me
but i just thought i'd share that hope you didn't mind

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back