Black People : 7-year-old girl killed in Detroit police raid

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Seneb, May 16, 2010.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    7-year-old girl killed in Detroit police raid
    more at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/16/michigan.police.child/index.html?hpt=T2

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Note:

33 Million Dollars have already been paid out, i. e, behind homicides/unjustified use of lethal force/ by Detroit Police/via wrongful death lawsuits...

The backdrop is a federal monitor--which even the now discredited former young black mayor had to find funds for-- to pay the person's salary--via a court ordered revamping of the Detroit Police's policies and practices-- as well...

If anything and/or at this late date:

Veteran Michigan U. S. congresspeople--like John Dingell--should be having hearings about the whole sad and sorry mess--by now...

Just don't hold your breaths...

:10500:

3. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    6 years ago I wrote a poem about the "flash bang"

"As is common in these types of situations, the officers deployed a distractionary device commonly known as a flash bang," he said in the statement. "The purpose of the device is to temporarily disorient occupants of the house to make it easier for officers to safely gain control of anyone inside and secure the premise."

Flash Bang Soon
    [​IMG]

a bang so loud it deafens you
    a flash 7 times brighter than the sun.
    you don't know what hit you
    cant hear, cant see
    all you can do is
    $hit and pee
    some cry or pray
    or holla for jesus
    sometimes you'll even
    catch on fire
    and hope that death
    will be your rescue.
    the flash bang is considered to be
    a non-lethal weapon
    a pastel of your
    government at work.
    are you prepared for this at home?

--©5/29/04--

4. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    How Many More

I read this today on the internet and instantly became ill. It was not only troubling because she was a Precious Baby but because her name is the same as my little girl jus spelled different. I have used Flash Bang grenades in a prior occupation and the upsetting part was the excuse for the discharge of the weapon. Anyone with any knowledge of this weapon will know that based on the excuse that was given by an CNN interview/report was BS. They murdered that Precious Baby and I wanna see all involved tortured, suffering and then left to die in the most horrific way that most minds can fathom and then let mine take over. Not to take away from this story but right after that I saw another report where I saw our Babies hating their skin color. What does it take for us to "Wake The F--- Up!"

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    So so sad my heart drop......what is really going on !

6. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    me too,i can't even picture the pain of the familly,so sad...

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    What is the response from the Black community?

You know when Eleanor Bumpers had her breast shot off at point blank range with a shotgun as though this disbabled elder was a terrorist,
    one started to think ,

well you know when you was a kid and you saw a dead cat or dog and you throw a rock at it to see if it was really dead, well they were doing that to the Black community

What exatcly is stopping the entire Detroit community from boycotting every **** thing for 10 days, no work, no purchases, no scholl no nothing for 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Like Malcolm said , do we know how to speak "thier "language?

And the way Motown is looking, thier lingo is economics and they are desperate for every,
    BLACK penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Sadly we have become too accustom to this treatment. I could go on for days about judicial racism and police brutality. Back in the day there would have been a riot but nowadays we look for 2 seconds and keep it moving. It was also determined by the government during the Waco hearings that the flash bang grenade killed a few people when used by the police/military in Texas on the Branch Divideans. This is a military assault and it is happening very often. We are literally under attack but every1 is in MLK/Gahndi mode completely not understanding that cheek turners are constanly marginalized and impovershished all over the globe. Look at the G8 nations(the richest) USA, ITALY, FRANCE,UK,RUSSIA,GERMANY,JAPAN,and CHINA. These are the richest and most violent nations on Earth. Blacks who fall out and whine all over the place after these things don't understand that all they are doing is showing the strong their weakness and pathetasism.

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    A riot is

saying no to the US dollar, for more then 3 days!!!

en masse!!!!

10. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    remember how will smith beat the aliens?

True but in the fortunate event of a riot lets remember to not bumrush the liquor stores too soon. White technology hinges on 2 very weak resources. Being from the Gulf Coast area taught me this during Katrina. Coal(electricity) and Oil(transportation,heat,trucks,trains,etc) are linked to everything. Take down transformer boxes on electric lines and not only will yt be in the dark but his food will go bad in the fridge and all his devices including cpus will be disabled. A molotov cocktail properly placed at many gas stations will render the whole city imobile. Its kinda like 1 of those vid games where you have to figure out how to beat a nearly unbeatable giant and figure out after many attempts that his weak point hit just a few times saves you from having to press buttons like crazy to beat him.