Black People Politics : 7-things-you-would-have-learned-if-you-read-the-isis-papers

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://kentakepage.com/7-things-you-would-have-learned-if-you-read-the-isis-papers/

dr-welsing.jpg

7 things you would have learned if you read The Isis Papers

The Isis Papers: The Keys to Colors by Dr. France’s Cress Welsing is my favorite non-fiction book. As I shared with my dearest friend, Karriem Shabazz, recently, it did not matter how many history books I had read, if I did not have an understanding of the system that destroyed black history, my education would have been incomplete.

Historical consciousness is not enough. Cultural consciousness requires that we not only know our history but also have a psychological and sociological awareness. Knowing our history is just one move on the planetary game of chess between African and European peoples. Recognising what his-story has done to our psyche and why we are still psychologically enslaved is another. The Isis Papers centres all my learning. It creates a firm foundation for me to build my historical knowledge upon, otherwise I would have been engaging in building a house of knowledge on sands.

France’s Cress Welsing dedicated The Isis Papers to “the victims of the global system of whyte supremacy (racism), all non-whyte people worldwide, past and present who have resolved to end this great travesty and bring justice, then peace to planet Earth.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.