Black People : 7.4 Earthquake Aftershock in Japan-Again; YAHOO NEWS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chevron Dove, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,731
    I didn’t know that an Aftershock could happen almost a month later after an earthquake, and now wonder what would be the distinction. At any rate, this is what I just saw on Yahoo News:

Another strong quake strikes off tsunami-hit Japan

TOKYO – Japan was rattled by a strong aftershock and tsunami warning Thursday night nearly a month after a devastating earthquake and tsunami flattened the northeastern coast.
    Announcers on Japan's public broadcaster NHK told coastal residents to run to higher ground and away from the shore.
    The Japan meteorological agency issued a tsunami warning for a wave of up to 6 feet (two meters) after the magnitude-7.4 aftershock. The warning was issued for a coastal area already torn apart by last month's tsunami, which is believed to have killed some 25,000 people and has sparked an ongoing crisis at a nuclear power plant…

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110407/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_earthquake

2. puregenius

puregenius Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    Your Instincts

I'd assume your correct Ms. Dove. Let's look at the facts.
    1. Japan has had a 6.0 or greater "aftershock" almost everyday since 3.11.
    2. Japan lies directly off the coast of some underwater ancient civilization that NO GOVERMENT will send crews to investigate.
    3. The Japanese gov. and others had said to e2.veryone since the beginning that everything is ok.
    4. Japan has slowly been "sliding" due east feet at a time, towards a 20.000 drop off into pure ocean.

Now, I could be wrong but I'd surmise this:
    1. The ancient civilization was mu or atlantis or lemuria whatever, and prior to it's sinking, they had "ample warning" from "mutiple major earthquakes" which was the tell tale sign, TO DIP. and they did, landing in Hawaii, China,, Cali and populating the U.S
    2. Japan is currently going through a similar process, a slllooowwww sinking process which will be accented by a large eq to finish off the "breaking" process..
    3. The government would never warn the public. Just my opinion.
    Although

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
  4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,731
    Wow! Amazing!

I think that whole area that your talking about might be known as 'the ring of ?'--I can't remember. [Ring of Fire?]--

And I so believe you, in that the government might not be telling its people the whole truth.