Black People : 7/11- The Isis Papers... Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I love Dr. Frances Cress Welsing but I think she needs to rethink her theory beyond what one is used to seeing. I can hardley imagine that African albinos gave birth to the European race of people. Number 1, European whites are capable themselves of producing albinoids. Number 2, a European that is un albinoid is physically stronger than an African Albino. When I say physically stronger, I mean that they don't have the eye problems than African albinos have and African albinos have far worse skin conditions that un albinoid Caucasion.

Caucasion albinos...
    [​IMG]

African albinos...
    [​IMG]

In this image, one can see the differance between African albinos and a European white person.

African albinos who are already weak in comparison to a melanated African could not possibly give birth to to a European let alone a European albino.

Truth is, there are albinos in all race and ethnic groups of people. solving the problems that black people have is not rooted in showing that whites came from us. However, I would agree that whites did come from black people but not in the way that Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is suggesting. No indeed, I would have to disagree, an African albino woman, did not push out a Caucasion from her womb.

Astrologer4U

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the isis papers pdf free download

2. The isis papers Frances C Welsing pdf