Brother AACOOLDRE : 666: What/who it is?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
WHAT/WHO IS 666
By Andre Austin

By careful examination of records the real source of 666 will be uncovered step by step. After people figure out what exactly is 666 the ignorance and unwarranted fear should evaporate in the thin air. Most people fear what they don’t know and this canceled many opportunities for mental growth.

1. Revelation states in part a beast from the sea will mark people on their foreheads and hands with the number 666. This beast is the anti Christ he brings down fire from the sky has two horns like a lamb (ram?).
2. From the Catholic Bible (Ezekiel 29:1-10) I learned that the great sea monster was directed at the King of Egypt who was called a Crocodile. All Kings of Egypt took on the form of Horus in life and Osiris in death. Horus called himself born from a crocodile star.
3. The great Greek Historian Plutarch associates 666 with the Crocodile in his essay “Isis and Osiris.
4. The information above should be enough to prove my point that 666 were a reference to Egypt but I will keep going with this. All Egyptian went through the ceremony of being anointed with oil. What type of oil? Fat was taken from killed Crocodiles then boiled down into oil like Crisco. Where did the Egyptians anoint this oil? On top and at the foreheads of the kings. Now you know where 666 the mark on forehead comes from. The Bible never literally meant hands. Hands in Egypt were symbolic of the crescent horns. Hands=Horns and Horns=Kingdom.
5. The croc was known in Egypt as a Messeh and from this comes the Hebrew term Messiah which means anointed.
6. From the Egyptian records no one is a better candidate to be the ant-Christ than King Horus with his successions of Kings. Horus has over 200 similarities to Jesus. Horus makes “grape water” at a Canal. Jesus turns water into wine at Cana with the L dropped off. Horus has the five loves and two fish. Both Horus Jesus are called Amen (Ram). Horus takes on the form of Amen-Ra with Two horns on top of his head. Horus brings down fire from the sky through magic. Horus/Isis has words of power to bring alive Osiris who suffers a deadly wound to his head.
7. Its no accident Revelation states Jesus was killed spiritually in Egypt. The plagiarists of the Bible best defense of their theft was to accuse Egypt of being the devil. But in doing so they demonize the very origins of their religion. It appears that Egypt may have been transferred over to the Popes of Rome the location of the seven hills. But the seven hills may be symbolic of Egypt. But after the Egyptian history went into total ruin I’m told a lot of Books of their libraries were hauled off to Rome.
The author of The Two Horn Beast states: “On the Pope’s official mitre is the title ‘Vicarius Filii Dei’ which means ‘Vicar of the son of god’…In revelation 13:18 it says “count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666. Lets do it now and see what we find. Remember the Roman numerals you learned in school?

V=5
I=1
C=100
A=0
R=0
I=1
U=5
S=0
F=0
I=1
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
D=500
E=0
1=1
Total 666 therefore the word Vicarious Filii Dei =666

The Catholics state their first Pope was Peter. Jesus called Peter “Satan” Matthew 16:23. Peter in Egypt was Pet or Peter know as a square with two pyramid/mountains/rocks supporting the heavens/church.

8. We might or might not have a new 666 on our hands here from Egypt to Rome. Just like the national library of Egypt was stolen and hauled over to the Vatican the religion went there too. The Catholic rituals and cermoniies are Egyptian. And the name Catholic may very well come from Ra/sun/fire the Cat and Hathor/water/moon. So from the very name we have the lake of fire. They claim the name is symbolic for universalism and the Bible speaks out aganist a time one goverment will have control over one religion one economy and one mind. Oneness is equal to universalism.

1. Like I’ve shown the Popes Mitre (crown) has the 666 mark. I went to websters dictionary and saw a picture of a Mitre crown and it looks like one pyramid in the front and another on in the back. A commentator from the History channel said one of the things the pyramids were symbolic of was of sunrise and sunset. The other names for sunrise and sunset were Amen-Ta and Amen-Ra. The bible claims the beast wears two horns like a lamb. A Ram is like a lamb and is connented with the two Amens. If you read in Luke 21:25 and 31 it will inform you that there are signs in the sun and moon that the Kingdom is at hand. Revelations clearly made the point horns were kingdoms and the Egyptians called hands horns.Durning the Egyptian and Roman times, the star and crescent (Horn) moon symbolized regal powers. So we see Pyramids were also symbolic of Horns and Kings.

Originally posted by AACOOLDRE
1.Like I’ve shown the Popes Mitre (crown) has the 666 mark.

...were have you shown that???...do you have pictuers???

...I'm no fan of the Catholic Church, but I've heard arguments both ways on this one...

...is ‘Vicarius Filii Dei’ on the current Pope's miter...???...or was it on a previous Pope's miter....???...

1. So lets break them all down in pairs

Sun/ Moon
Sunrise Sunset
Ra/Cat Hathor/Holic =Catholic
Mountain1 Mountain 2
Mitre 1 peek Mitre 2 peek
Peek/pyramid Peek/pyramid
Amen-Ta Amen-Ra
The image of two crocodiles was given to Egyptian King at his coronation
Hand 1 Hand 2
Horn 1 Horn 2

All of the above are interrelated and connected with eachother. It was the Egyptians who taught the unity of opposites produces harmony/universalism. Even the bible had stated male/female come together as one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back