Black People Politics : 65 Lies... " I Need Four More Years"....Suckers

Seksen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
To show utter disdane and lothing for a person or people you will lie,cheat,steal and anything else that you can do to them. Why is this you may ask? Simple, you have no respect for them ,nor do you care if they are in pain or suffer because of it. They are as important to you as the chewing gum on the ground or in the napkin that will shortly be put in the trashcan at the dinner table. The Black Congressional Congress was talked down to like they were 5 year old children by this person. He told them to " Stop Whinning." Yet he is turning flips to get the Hispanic Vote by treating illegals as if they were legals. Bush on the other hand just plain ignored black people all togather and would not even go speak to them. He did however keep a few house negroes close at hand like a good massah should. Personally I think that it showed more respect to just not go and speak before the blacks, than go and insult a group of of fellow leaders to their faces. There have been more insults since this clip was made but who cares...."He looks like me so let's vote for him again, he will do better, he needs four more years." One thing that we all should remember is that the game is rigged. Demopublican or
Republicrat, the working people still loose and The World Rulers and Bankers still win. If you do not know how the game is played you will never understand the decissions that are being made. (sic)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back