Black People Politics : 65 Lies... " I Need Four More Years"....Suckers

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Seksen, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    To show utter disdane and lothing for a person or people you will lie,cheat,steal and anything else that you can do to them. Why is this you may ask? Simple, you have no respect for them ,nor do you care if they are in pain or suffer because of it. They are as important to you as the chewing gum on the ground or in the napkin that will shortly be put in the trashcan at the dinner table. The Black Congressional Congress was talked down to like they were 5 year old children by this person. He told them to " Stop Whinning." Yet he is turning flips to get the Hispanic Vote by treating illegals as if they were legals. Bush on the other hand just plain ignored black people all togather and would not even go speak to them. He did however keep a few house negroes close at hand like a good massah should. Personally I think that it showed more respect to just not go and speak before the blacks, than go and insult a group of of fellow leaders to their faces. There have been more insults since this clip was made but who cares...."He looks like me so let's vote for him again, he will do better, he needs four more years." One thing that we all should remember is that the game is rigged. Demopublican or
    Republicrat, the working people still loose and The World Rulers and Bankers still win. If you do not know how the game is played you will never understand the decissions that are being made. (sic)

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    so what do you recommend we do?

3. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Do you have any examples of what lies he have said?

4. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I only point out facts. You have to search and come up with your own solutions. That way you cannot blame me for your decissions. For those who do not know, press the triangle in the window and listen to the presentation or press the panel at the bottom left corner. Peace

5. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    don't really feel like listening for 12 min,... too long for me. I'm pretty sure its interesting tho.

But you know what,..all politicans lie. Thats what they do.

6. Seksen

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    Spoken like a true seeker of wisdom, knowledge, and truth in order to make well thought out and posative decissions. Your statements are good examples of what our community needs more of. Thanks and keep us strong and on the right track. Peace