Black Relationships : ~

First... I don't 'insist' that you are anything. Some will relate, some will not. Some will 'get it' some will not.

2nd, I'm comfortable with what I am doing. Any problems I have with myself does not relate or revolve around this subject. Take it as tongue-in-cheek sarcasm or whatever you wanna call it.

3rd, if you are offended, sorry. It was suppose to be humour with perhaps a little side order of 'open-ended truth' thrown in, but hell with that. Didn't work.

4th... is an effort to comply with my own self-restriction (however long that last) you will not see any more such thread starters from me. These last two reasons (3 and 4) are why the initial post is erase. Pick and choose my battles as they say... and this won't be one of them.
First,there wasn't even anything written in your post when I came here but the ~. It was not addressed to you either directly or indirectly.

Second, I am glad you are comfortable with yourself. Even if you weren't I am your sista not your accuser.

Third, again what you wrote was gone when I came here. But if you say it was funny I will laugh just for the hell of it:D

Fourth, We will battle together not against each other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back