Black Women : 60% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE ABUSED BEFORE THEY TURN 18

SISTERS, IS THIS TRUE?

• YES

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO, NOT THE HIGH

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I've never been sexually abused & never knew of any woman who made such claims & as much as many women of all races state they have been & know many other women who've been sexually abused I read a telling account of the Tawana Brawley Incident that makes one ponder just how far a woman will go to set up a man or men for whatever her agenda is. DNA technology has freed many Black men falsely accused of rape, sodomy, incest, child molestation & other acts of freedom, marriage, career & life destroying false accusations of sexual deviance, thanks for reading.

I've never been sexually abused & never knew of any woman who made such claims & as much as many women of all races state they have been & know many other women who've been sexually abused I read a telling account of the Tawana Brawley Incident that makes one ponder just how far a woman will go to set up a man or men for whatever her agenda is. DNA technology has freed many Black men falsely accused of rape, sodomy, incest, child molestation & other acts of freedom, marriage, career & life destroying false accusations of sexual deviance, thanks for reading.

But, are these a minority or majority doing this?

One wonders what kind of agenda you have with all of your posts.

This isn't even about all races of women as you so casually tried to slip in, but nice try.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back