Black Women : 60% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE ABUSED BEFORE THEY TURN 18

SISTERS, IS THIS TRUE?

• YES

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO, NOT THE HIGH

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
What is disturbing is the way many black people try to reason away the truth by saying it is an attack against black men. When you hear of the cases the women have a story to tell and it is not pretty.

I have noticed that when ever an issue comes up where something evil and sinister is done by black people they tend to have their antennae up trying to ignore the issues
this to me is the height of hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I know I'll probably burn in Hell for this but what needs to be researched is the temporary insanity defense. Hoping it would favor the relative of the molested child who would be legally protected if immediately killing the child molester upon discovery or immediately upon being made aware of such. If the law doesn't recognize such a defense then I'd gladly maim the dirtbag and gladly accept my sentence if I could serve it with the child molester. I am not a violent man but I have many young females in my family and who like any decent loving man I would not hesitate, not for one minute to kill and die for them, and worst, I wouldn't be able to handle finding out one of my own did that to his children.

It depends on the state. In Michigan it is hard to be convicted for killing a child molester especially if it was your child that was molested

I know I'll probably burn in Hell for this but what needs to be researched is the temporary insanity defense. Hoping it would favor the relative of the molested child who would be legally protected if immediately killing the child molester upon discovery or immediately upon being made aware of such. If the law doesn't recognize such a defense then I'd gladly maim the dirtbag and gladly accept my sentence if I could serve it with the child molester. I am not a violent man but I have many young females in my family and who like any decent loving man I would not hesitate, not for one minute to kill and die for them, and worst, I wouldn't be able to handle finding out one of my own did that to his children.

This kind of behaviour evokes anger to such an extent that I am sure fathers or mothers or relatives of the child could easily kill. Even when they go to prison the prisoners have a zero tolerance for child molesters.

Hmmm...60%...that's a very high percentage and one that makes me question how this information is being reported and collected if data also show that Black people tend not to talk about these things in public. I'm not denying or questioning whether sexual abuse of Black girls/women happens, I'm just curious about the source of this information. Instead of giving first-hand accounts to support whether this is true or not, maybe we need to analyze the data to determine whether that number is inflated or not and to see if we are comparing apples to apples.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back