Single Black Mothers : 60% Of All Births Now to Single Females

Marriage aint nothing but a piece of paper. Stop looking too much into it.

I love this one. "It's nothing but a piece of paper." LOL. Well, if it's nothing but a piece of paper, what's the problem with signing it? After all, it's nothing but a piece of paper, right?

Umar H. Soaries
overexposedinc(dot)com

Is anyone really surprised? This is the consequence of feminsm(White Terror Dominations little cousin) in society. It succeeded in removing the father from the home and empowering the mother into a state of delusion.

I absolutely agree!

The voice of Sharazad Ali speaks! Yes, I am one of the few Black African American women who agrees with what you have written in regards to that awful feminism movement that came on on the back of our CRM. We just didn't need that but so many Black men and women latched on that white women movement and let go of our plight. That movement helped to remove the Black man, not only from the home, but also from his 'manhood'! It is an effeminizing movement at best, in my opinion. Then the empowered and off centered Black women, ironically ended up doing the same thing she was helped to accuse the Black man of doing!--of which is that she believed the Black man abandoned his children, but by the Black woman depending on the American welfare system [her White husband and mistress system] to raise her own Black children or to give her the job that the government would not give to the Black man, the Black women in turn completely abandoned her children!!! She left them to the Day Care centers or the After School Programs or etc. of America, and dared her children to speak out against her! They could continue to hate the absent Black fathers, but were encoraged to see their hard working mothers as being the solution when, they only did just what they had been tricked into doing against the Black men! As a result Black children are actually worse off, in their behaviors and their reasoning, and their behaviors in school has also prevented them from being able to excell in academics and etc. What a mess!

It is more than that.

Marriage is the bedrock of a nation or state.
Where marriage is breaking down, don't expect that nation or state to stand too much longer ....

This creates other issues as well, particularly for government.

You speak truth to power Shikamaru, and this explains the underpinning of a mantra I use quite often: ... America is the Fall before Rome ...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back