Single Black Mothers : 60% Of All Births Now to Single Females

Simply not true bro. Kemetstry, here's exactly what you said:

Not even close :facepalm:

Trying to start it back under a new chief, isn't the same as that's how we fought it in Detroit (implying it was defeated on the basis of illegality, smh)

If it was fought, the city lost the fight and has implemented stop and frisk. Even after seeing the evidence of stop and frisk in Detroit, you continue in denial; thus stripping any and all credibility, sir.
And on top of all of that, you have the shrewdness to suggest you've contacted local activists to fight against this new implementation, smh; as though somehow you are the comptroller or something:

"Moreover, I notified activists who are already planning to go against this new implementation"

And when did I say this? Because it was illegal here. It has been recently started back. But, as I said, give us a few. It will end again

And when did I say this? Because it was illegal here. It has been recently started back. But, as I said, give us a few. It will end again

Say Man, quit playing these :bs: games with me, you know when you said that ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back