Black Christians : 6 Women Named "Mary"

And I saw this thing about Paul here the either day, he was a liar? I am confused. Will find that post, read it and then return here with some thoughts on Mary.

Was actually visiting some Catholic extended family yesterday, we had a lot of fun and somehow ended up laughing at JW (no bloodtransfusion? 144 000???!) folks. Not good.

Sister Cherry, are you catholic too?

One,

- Ikoro

I can see your confusion, Brother Ikoro.

If you, in any way, deduced that I might be Catholic from this thread and your assumptions about Paul, then some "confusion" is definitely present.

As for any Catholic input, perhaps you should ask Brother Kemetstry.

But, no, aint no "SPRINKLES" for me...I am born, bred and dunked in the water BAPTIST. (lol)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

And I saw this thing about Paul here the either day, he was a liar? I am confused. Will find that post, read it and then return here with some thoughts on Mary.

Was actually visiting some Catholic extended family yesterday, we had a lot of fun and somehow ended up laughing at JW (no bloodtransfusion? 144 000???!) folks. Not good.

Sister Cherry, are you catholic too?

One,

- Ikoro

I look forward to your return with the info Bro. Ikoro.

Last edited:
I don't know who the Mary is in Romans 16:6.

I don't know if she's mentioned anywhere else in the Bible.

Brother Clyde, do you have any light to share on this Mary?

Was Mary #3 and Mary #6 the same Mary? They do say Jesus brothers included James and Joses

Jose is a rare nickname for Joseph a brother of Jesus (Mark 6:3)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back