Black Spirituality Religion : 50 Questions Every Christian Should Ask Themselves About the bible and More

Tariq Muhammad said:
Brother Oceolo there is a book call the Pagan Christ By Tom Harpur
He could have read "Christianity before Christ" by John G. Jackson. Better yet, He can go to my site at http://www.keitacorner.net and read it for himself. Then he can watch a video by Prof. Walter Williams. Then he can go to watch the video by Dr. Ben.....He has no excuse for what he does not know....cause I got his education and information on my site.

Keita said:
He could have read "Christianity before Christ" by John G. Jackson. Better yet, He can go to my site at http://www.keitacorner.net and read it for himself. Then he can watch a video by Prof. Walter Williams. Then he can go to watch the video by Dr. Ben.....He has no excuse for what he does not know....cause I got his education and information on my site.

How can you dispute the bible because you say it was made up by men but then trust what a man says in his own book about the bible being false? If you cant trust one book how can you trust any book?

oceolo said:
How can you dispute the bible because you say it was made up by men but then trust what a man says in his own book about the bible being false? If you cant trust one book how can you trust any book?

I'm glad this question came from you this time. We're quick to point out what is false, but how do we point out the truth? We should seriously answer the question What is truth? Which has been done here before, but I think should be re-examined here again.
Some other questions I wanted to bring up as well is
Why does the story of Christ 'seem' to keep resurfacing thru out the Matrix of human history? Does the fabrications being exposed in all religions, have a link some how to the dawning of a new age according the the Zodiac Table? (The ending of the age of Piceces and the coming of the dawn of Aquarius)

more info I ran into I'd like to share here.

The Greek phrase: Iesous Christo.... Theou Uios.. Soter means ..."Jesus Christ, Son of God... Saviour" ( in english )
The Greek letters... I CH TH U S.... (which begin each word of the Greek phrase) in Latin spell the word "fish"....

The relevance of the info is to the questions of why and what.
Why did the Romans power brokers implement this particular story(of Iesous) from older stories they knew of? And for what purpose?

oceolo said:
You dont know anything about this subject.

A puritan named reynolds suggested the translation which means absolutely nothing

:donttell:
there in lies my interest. Not only do I not know about the subject, "I don't care". I stopped listening to bible experts many years ago, (lol) what most intrigues me is the greater awareness manifested in Bro K"s post. Of course, that was not the answer to the question... "What I know"..., I am
Still Learning!

The Struggle Continues!

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back