Pepsi

ConAgra Foods

Shell

Starbucks

UPS

Verizon

WalMart

Wendy’s

50 Companies Supporting Modern American Slavery ...
https://www.cagedbirdmagazine.com/s...-Companies-Supporting-Modern-American-Slavery - 495k - Cached - Similar pages
Mar 28, 2017 ... Prison labor is used as modern day slavery; this is a list of 50 companies that use prison labor to make their products.

I thought prison inmates just made license plates. Oh well, live and learn.

1. I donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities, I'll have to think about that one.

2. Verizon was already dumped last month after several years of service due to deteriorating customer service

3. Microsoft. Does Microsoft even have consumer grade competition for it's Windows platform besides IBM & Oracle?

4. Wells Fargo took over Wachovia who I banked with for years. They offer way too many diverse programs for me to empty out and start again.

5. Bank of America the well documented global criminal enterprise also offers way too many diverse programs to uproot and start again.

6. Koch Brothers bought out The Georgia Pacific Paper Mill in Palatka Fl. where I have relatives working but did the right thing and kept 99% of the existing employees with the existing retirement and benefits.

7. Wal-Mart dumped most of it's security force so it has become a den of denizens, cretins & pathos so I already elected to shop at Target or is it Tarjay?

8. As for the banks I'll look into Chase as it is not on the hit list & it has some very good programs.

Walmart was using prison labour to remove tags and replace them with made in America. So was Victoria Secrets.

Xfinity is using Verizon for its new cell phones.

I had already gotten rid of all my Microsoft products and switched to Apple. Now I cant even search ”Apple use PP”. I get this message “Internal server error”.

The Koch brothers own everything. They own things used to make things, like different types of materials.

They probably own modern day Slaves.

... 8. As for the banks I'll look into Chase as it is not on the hit list & it has some very good programs.

More on banking:

...The case is entitled, Farmer-Paellmann v. Brown & Williamson, No. 06-1533. The defendants in the action include: FleetBoston Financial Corporation, Aetna Inc., JP Morgan Chase Manhattan Bank, New York Life Insurance Co., Lehman Bros, AIG, and Brown Brothers Harriman ...
https://destee.com/threads/companies-corporations-banks-and-universities-across-the-world-that-are-linked-to-slavery.85745/#post-944112

JP Morgan Chase - made a fortune from the slave trade. Predecessor banks (Citizens Bank, Canal Bank in Louisiana) accepted slaves as collateral, taking possession of 1,250 slaves from owners who defaulted on loans.
https://destee.com/threads/companie...that-are-linked-to-slavery.85745/#post-944112

I know, do some homework before one gives up. Lecture assimilated.

www.oneunited.com

www.investopedia.com/personal-finance/top-5-blackowned-banks-america/

www.black coalition.org/black-u-s-banks/

https://www.watchtheyard.com/life/black-owned-banks/

Well this is a start. Now just have to find one with a full spread of services and branches in all states particularly the East Coast. Thanks for the nudge Mr. C.

Its hard to circumvent the broad wrath of Racism in this country. Here's the link I placed in Chat as possible options.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back