Black Entertainment : 50 Cent's Success

teleroda2000 said:
I believe they are the same people who supports that ignorant Tyler Perry who is just
as much as a buffoon as fifty but you all never criticize his stupidity so why criticize
fifty?

Hmmmmm Tyler Perry writes "gospel plays" he is the creator of da character Madea that many blak folks are aware of these days. But I dont associate him with 50 cent in any shape matter or form.

50 cent speaks of sex, drugs, money and the like

Tyler Perry writes about famlee, God, and more famlee, and the like

I dont see any relation and it sounds more like you have a personal dislike to da brotha lol good luck on that hope it works out for you

teleroda2000 said:
I believe they are the same people who supports that ignorant Tyler Perry who is just
as much as a buffoon as fifty but you all never criticize his stupidity so why criticize
fifty?

I actually agree, I can't help to think about the Amos & Andy charaters whenever I see his plays.

Peace..

As I said earlier, what else can we expect from the leader of a group called "Gorilla Unit"?

He's only one of a list of buck slaves promoted by our enemy to re-enforce all negative stereotypes of black men around the world and further brain-wash our youth.

Can you imagine what would happen if a black group calling themselves gorillas and promoting violence and debautchery were to go public in the 60's or 70's at the height of our concioiusness and militancy?

They would have been shot.

He ain't got no talent, but that doesn't matter because talent isn't what gets airtime now a days.

It's not about talent or money, the goverment has an agenda to promote what it does.

50 Cent is a slave to his white master Eminem.

Eminem is also an imposter white boy who claims to be from Detroit yet never lived there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back