as opposed to killing them and choppin' them up

yes we do need to clean our language towards our beautiful sistas

but the same time we all need to check that

but that will never happen negativity makes money

and that what makes this sort of non-sensical lol

so when altar boy type can make money at an accelerated rate

then you will see altar boys popping up all over the place

peace

rap music is ignorant and it brainwashes young black people to toat guns and get drunk which ultimately leads to exteremely high rate of black on black crime. you and 50 cent can mention all the dam movies that you want, but white people not shooting white people up every day

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Aljahiz said:
white people not shooting white people up every day

I understand how you feel...I thought like this unrelentlessly for many years - until I took a look at the Real World through my own eyes. While I agree with your thoughts on our issues and our affairs, I have to say that you should re-examine how White folks look at other White folks. The Truth of the matter is they are just as messed up...just see it for yourself.

MK

Da Street So'ja

BANNED
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
rap music is not of what you speak my brethren

Aljahiz said:
rap music is ignorant and it brainwashes young black people to toat guns and get drunk which ultimately leads to exteremely high rate of black on black crime. you and 50 cent can mention all the dam movies that you want, but white people not shooting white people up every day

it's the rap that YOU are exposed to

please do your research

what you listen to is too commercialized

and most positive rap is shot down

and when you do try to do something positive someone has to put the "sucka" label on it

i've been doing this too long

this goes deeper than rap music

trust me

and yes the rap you are "exposed to" is geared to break you down

not lift you up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People Politics : If I can get a receipt for a 99 cent cheeseburger, why can't I get a receipt for my vote? Black People Politics 1
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : 50 Cent - Many Men (Wish Death) (Dirty Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Papa Joe Aviance Lost 250 Pounds on the '99-Cent Diet' Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : 50 Cent - In Da Club Audio Video Web Conferencing 8
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : 50 Cent's Million Dollar Stock tweet Black Money Business Jobs 19
river Black People : New Addition to the Overstanding University ~ AkabaHouse Home Schooling Resource Cent Black People Open Forum 4
Mad Skillz South Africa : 50 Cent and South African Ice South Africa 0
D Black Entertainment : Christian Organization Targets 50 Cent for Wearing Cross Around His Neck Black Entertainment 0
S Black Entertainment : "50 Cent" arrested Black Entertainment 2
D Black People : Canada Considers Banning Fit'ty Cent Black People Open Forum 16
M Black Entertainment : 50 Cent as an author...Boy Please !! Black Entertainment 7
B Black People : Bush does like black people, says 5o cent Black People Open Forum 41
P Black People : 50 Cent's story further evidence of deliberate attempts to devalue black fatherhood! Black People Open Forum 14
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i was standing on the corner when 50 cent rolled by Black Entertainment 11
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Do we have any 50 cent fans in da house? Khasm13 22
R Black Entertainment : 50 Cent's Success Black Entertainment 38
T Black Entertainment : Who's gonna watch that 50 Cent DVD. Black Entertainment 1
Aaliyahmonet Black Entertainment : Latest News on 50 Cent- Hoax or Unhoaxed? Black Entertainment 10
S Black Entertainment : 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Busta Rhymes, Benzino, and Eminem Black Entertainment 4
B Black People : LeBron James & 50 Cent...Public Enemies #1 Black People Open Forum 7
Al D Africa : African artist speaks to life and remembrance in art All Things Africa 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Robert Mueller speaks...then Resigns Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Malcolm speaks...... Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Michael Eric Dyson speaks at Aretha Franklin funeral service Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Earna Speaks on her African Experience - Ghana May 2018 Journey of a Lifetime Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Maxine Waters - !Speaks! Black People Politics 51
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Hawk and Night Mare Speaks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Escapegoat Speaks: Don't Blame Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : President of Black Owned Bank Speaks Out: Black Money Business Jobs 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The World Can’t Afford President Obama’s Silence Anymore - He Speaks Black People Politics 12
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : diddy speaks... Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Shirley Caesar Speaks On Kim Burrell’s Homophobic Rant, “Collect The Phones At The Door” Christian Study Group 4
OldSoul OldSoul : Michael Slager Jury Foreman Speaks Out On Mistrial In Walter Scott Shooting OldSoul 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Serena Williams speaks out against police violence: ‘I won’t be silent’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
crwn Black People : Ex Nazi Frank Joseph Speaks ANCIENT BLACK GODS OF AMERICA Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul OldSoul : Change the Channel - Mallence Speaks OldSoul 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Speaks Out: 'I Do Consider Myself to Be Black' Black People Politics 135
chuck Black People : Daughter Of Malcolm X Speaks About His Legacy Black People Open Forum 8
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Captain America Speaks... Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Former student speaks out about 3-year relationship with teacher Black Education / Schools 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Pau Gasol speaks to Heat president Pat Riley Black Sports 9
jamesfrmphilly South Sudan : SOUTH SUDANESE SISTER SPEAKS South Sudan 2
Knowledge Seed Black Spirituality Religion : Ifa Speaks Against Whites in ATRs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 65
rapunzal24 Health and Wellness : Magic Johnson speaks about home HIV test Black Health and Wellness 3
RAPTOR Black People : Glen Ford Speaks about the Black "Mis-Leadership" Class Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : New Jewish Translation Speaks of the Ark Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Kemetstry Black People : M. L. KING SPEAKS TO TODAY Black People Open Forum 1
G Black Entertainment : Afrika Bambaataa Speaks on the Early Days of Hip Hop & the Zulu Nation Black Entertainment 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama rodeo clown speaks out, says he would be ‘honored’ to shake president’s hand Black People Politics 0