Amun-Ra : $50,000 Wedding Ain't Worth It!

Mixed Marriages

My information on mixed martiages fail at a lower reate than others--the reasons behind it are complex--part of it has to do with showing the public that it will work and that most couples entering these unions are doing so with their eyes wide open and are expecting some adversity and are more prepared for it--Ra

:confused:

Ra my grandmomma tole me when i was gettin marriet

not to go into debt. so that's why me and hubby paid for the thing ourselves. My momma bought my cake (hook up from her baker friend) I did the food you know wings, meatballs, veggies, patties, rice, bread small stuff like that, had sparkling cider, we bought our rings at one time and put them sukaz on lay away, got married at my church so we didn't have to break the pastor off, got the hook up on the weddin dress, bought it in the country for like 150, got the hook up on the brides maids dresses, hooked up on the flowers cause the flower man went to the chrurch, daddy did the pictures, best friend did the video and we had a hell of a time.....50 g's my ***

When you get some time ...

could you expand on the reasoning behind the mixed-marriages divorce rates being somewhat lower than others. I follow you on the couple going into it with open eyes, but I thought most people enter marriage with their eyes somewhat open. Anyway, whenever you feel like talking bout it more indepth...

UbZoRbShUn
You didn't have to pay for the Pastor/Church? Most churches now (at least the ones in Ga) wants to charge MEMBERS big dollars for wedding ceremonies...and I'm not talking chump-change either :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back