Black People : 5 yr Old Beaten To Death In Home Schooling

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kamau47, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
  2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
  3. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    This is CRAZY...this is prolly the mentally ill discussion that Kemetstry is talking about.. there is definitly something wrong with this family..

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  5. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I have an appetite for news, and I usually go to about 10 or 15 sites a day keeping up. I was taught that my best weapons in life would be knowledge and information.
    Its just thd ast few years have been filled with these types of dapravity, and though I have seen some things in my life, I still have a heart and soul. And both ache.
    This one though came from NewsOne.

6. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    so why do you keep doing it? plus.. do you realize how many other kids were not beaten to death? unplug the TV.. drop the internet news sites.. and deal with the world with which you come into direct contact and things will be as they should be. We were never meant to know about every bad thing that happens to everyone around the world.. that is beyond the natural human capability.. and if you're having a problem with it, you should simply stop.

7. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    Brother I know we need to know whats going on.
    But I could not answer the last fatal child beating you posted. It really hurts my heart to read this stuff. I know I just will not read them again. I just don't understand why some of us do these things to our children, for not doing what we think is important. I really don't think we should teach them with spanks and beatings.

I was punished with a belt and some times with the broom.

But it still did not make me do/learn what was required of me.
    It's like torture, it does not work. Some times, like in me, the opposet will happen. I became a non-conformist, I spent more time circumventing what was wanted of me, then it would take to doing the task.

8. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Here's the thing.
    I haven't watched tv in over 2 years , except for shows like animal planet, discovery and the likes. I don't even watch monies on it because for the most part, Im at an age where I can say that a particular movie is just a rehash of one I saw growing up. They are also predictable as all outdoors.
    But is I stop watching the news, then how would I know about all the kids that were not beaten to death. How would I also keep up with what is going on in the world that I am a part of, good and bad?
    I have a talent, as everyone does. Mine is to see the flaws. Just like there are those who see the best, I can see the wrongs. I can spto a problem a mile away, and doing so helps to figure it out before it gets to me or my family. I can see good and bad, but it's just that bad registers first.
    Another of my traits is that I am not a quitter. I may make adjustments, but I don't give in, even to my fears. To just simply stop watching the news would not only be giving up, but wouldn't stop them from happening. It just means I would be turning my back on things that continue to happen regardless of my knowledge of them. And how am I then, to try to make a difference, if not globally then locally or within my own family?
    I chose this name Kamau for a reason many years ago. It represents who I am, a warrior. Quiet warrior, but warrior the same. A warrior knows his enemy and his situation. He knows what is going on around him, because that helps him to plan & initiate his next move. I have chosen though to pay attention less to these types of crimes against our children, but I will not forget them. I do thank you Brother skuderjaymes for your opinion, as your posts are one of those that I pay close attention to and value.

9. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    " A warrior knows his enemy and his situation. He knows what is going on around him, because that helps him to plan & initiate his next move."

:toast:

AXE..... brother warrior Man