Black People : 5 Little Black Boys Given to Two White Gay Men in Adoption

Lets face it we don’t have a great track record with raising our children. I think it is about 70% that only have one parent. Look at our high school drop out rate and the crime rate. Most of the time it seems we don’t care enough about our own kids, much less adopt other children.
How can we complain about whites raising these children if it is something we won’t do? I believe you can’t complain about something unless you can do it as good or better. So would it be better to just leave these children on the street or a group home?
They do this the same way as any race. They first try to place the children with their own race but if they can’t then they can go to another race. Until we change enough to manage our own communities we can use all the help we can get.

You know what, Im goint to have to agree... with everything after "we dont have a good track record with raising our children".. i dont agree with that statement .. b/c while black kids may have a tendency with anger and agression.. they arent the ones blowing up schools, or open firing on thier classmates.... nor do they grow up to be unibombers.. and cereal killers on a regular.
You think these children want to grow up in a foster community rather than in a house, with a family of church patricians? Who wants to grow up in such a system.. especially in california! in addition.. I bet there are blk couples out there who would like to adopt a child.. but 5? Im sorry that you all are so selfish... to go to the extreme to see 2 white men raising 5 blk boys...
y not.. 2 white men giving 5 boys a new start.. personalized attention, good schools, their own beds, and an increased rate of going to college one day to better themselves.
We have already concluded that black ppl will find themselves anyways.. it dosent matter if they were raised by a pack of wild wolves... they will have the natural curiosity to learn about thier heritage... y do you think so many ppl.. come thru this site?

I have long ago put it in my plan, to adopt a child... how many of you.. have actually thought not of yourselves... but of a child without a home.. with a serious attempt to adopt? Some of you all are in your thirtys', forutys', fiftys'.. with grown children and "and empty nest" yet.. have not even thought of perhaps being a foster mom.. adopting a child.. or any of the sort.. now you think of that when they place these blk children in white homes... ask yourself.. what did I do to help stop this from happening.

Steve69 said:
Lets face it we don’t have a great track record with raising our children. I think it is about 70% that only have one parent. Look at our high school drop out rate and the crime rate. Most of the time it seems we don’t care enough about our own kids, much less adopt other children.
How can we complain about whites raising these children if it is something we won’t do? I believe you can’t complain about something unless you can do it as good or better. So would it be better to just leave these children on the street or a group home?
They do this the same way as any race. They first try to place the children with their own race but if they can’t then they can go to another race. Until we change enough to manage our own communities we can use all the help we can get.

Steve69 said:
What do you mean "we?" You can speak for yourself if YOU don't take care of your own children. But please don't imagine that you speak for the race.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back