Black Spirituality Religion : 4th & 5th spheres

Khai Tau

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 8, 2007
Im having abit of difficulty trying to wrap my brain around the concepts of the process of the 4th and 5th spheres explained in metu neter. The 4th is suppose to be the framing of the laws which all things abide by. Also assigng each thing a place in time & space. To create order. The 5th is suppose to be means of enforcing that order. What exactly does all that mean? Hope Im phrasing the question right and someone could break it down for me.

Verbatim said:
Im having abit of difficulty trying to wrap my brain around the concepts of the process of the 4th and 5th spheres explained in metu neter. The 4th is suppose to be the framing of the laws which all things abide by. Also assigng each thing a place in time & space. To create order. The 5th is suppose to be means of enforcing that order. What exactly does all that mean? Hope Im phrasing the question right and someone could break it down for me.

Any Law established where the rule is "Fundamentally" complementary opposites, would need to have an attribute of it that restors stability...like the immune systems function in regards to the bodies homeostasis.

Please expound and maybe we can go into more detail.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back