Black Money Business Jobs : 401K's down as much as 75%!!

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Hedge funds in HUGE trouble. You have saved many years and have less than when you started. SMH. I feel its kind of ironic that I am doing better in a bad economy. Many of you will unfortunatly lose your jobs this coming 12 months. I have all but begged all my people to prepare for this. Get your own S##t! Stop depending on "Massa" to pay you (if he feels like it). Read below about some of the guys who are investing 401K's and the like. They are leaving their offices with 1 box and a sad face.:11600:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/98387-hedge-fund-redemptions-let-the-bloodbath-begin

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    You make a good point, I'm in the UK and I kick myself everyday for not buying Dollars and Euros this time last year when the Sterling was strong and the Euro and dollar weak....could have doubled my savings, but oh well...I never paid much attention to the markets, but I'm now making an effort to learn.

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

You make me smile.:toasts: Do your homework

4. lite16

lite16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self-employed
    Ratings:
    +3
    Greetings IONLYSPEAKTRUTH

Do you know about the forex market? I know of a few associates (friends of a friend) who have done quite well. I see it advertised on MSNBC often now. Just wondering if you have knowledge of this trading or if you think it is some type of scam??